Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello,

 

I am having a few issues with my domain page, I want to remove:
737905614_Screenshot2019-04-14at12_39_52.png.004491ebf2d4c937bfc9048b6a602ec6.png

So in custom.css I put:

.tld-filters {
	display: none;
}

But it still shows.

 

Any help will be appreciated!

 

Edited by Tom Wilson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tom Wilson said:

But it still shows.

it would be...

.tld-filters {display: none !important;}

... but you'd still be left with the Browse extensions by category text...

qUb7yyB.png

so you'd have to use a Language Override to replace that string... though you'd then be left with an empty space, so it might just be easier to remove everything by editing the template. 🙂

23 minutes ago, Tom Wilson said:

Then, I have `.co.uk`, `.com` and `.org` showing as a spotlight domain, but it shows this:

custom theme or clean version of Standard_cart ?

23 minutes ago, Tom Wilson said:

As you can see, pricing is shown as n/a, and .org does not show.

there is no default logo image for .org, so you will have to add it yourself.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Domain_Pricing_Matrix#Adding_Additional_Logos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brian! said:

it would be...


.tld-filters {display: none !important;}

... but you'd still be left with the Browse extensions by category text...

qUb7yyB.png

so you'd have to use a Language Override to replace that string... though you'd then be left with an empty space, so it might just be easier to remove everything by editing the template. 🙂

custom theme or clean version of Standard_cart ?

there is no default logo image for .org, so you will have to add it yourself.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Domain_Pricing_Matrix#Adding_Additional_Logos

Thanks! How would I edit the color of the price part? Not sure what to put in custom.css exactly.

 

662141238_Screenshot2019-04-14at14_41_02.png.28cef4a2620a6a858c5e149b8b078f1f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Tom Wilson said:

Thanks! How would I edit the color of the price part? Not sure what to put in custom.css exactly.

.featured-tld .price.org {
   background-color: #78AB30;
   color: #fff;
}

.featured-tld .price.orguk {
   background-color: #3AA140;
   color: #fff;
}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/04/2019 at 12:02 PM, brian! said:

.featured-tld .price.org {
   background-color: #78AB30;
   color: #fff;
}

.featured-tld .price.orguk {
   background-color: #3AA140;
   color: #fff;
}

 

and text?

p { color: #ffffff; }

does not work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tom Wilson said:

does not work

it does for me in Six by adding it to custom.css - I double-checked the code before posting...

is7S0WS.png

what are you seeing on your site ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated