[Locked]Stripe 3D Secure

1 minute ago, Jafar Muhammed said:

Nope, I get the license from WHMCS directly.

then you should be a) able to download the betas without issue from the above site (not that you should update a production install with it) and b) entitled to a free developer's license from them for you to install a development version (e.g to test the beta).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

The WHMCS V7.8 Beta is out today you'll find the Beta Discussion Boards Here, The Release Notes Here, and the download files here and in the Auto Updater if you would like to test the beta and do not have a developer license or need one for the duration of the beta please reach out to me via PM with your current WHMCS License Number and I will assist you.

As always please do not run the BETA on your production instances

WHMCS 7.8 migrates the Stripe integration to use Stripe Elements (https://stripe.com/en-es/payments/elements). Primarily Stripe Elements means reduced PCI compliance requirements for you as a merchant. By using Stripe Elements, no sensitive data hits your servers and you qualify for the easiest form of PCI compliance which shields you from costly and time-sensitive audits. In addition, WHMCS 7.8 features full support for 3D Secure - also commonly known as Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode - including 3D Secure V2 which provides compliance with the upcoming SCA requirements in Europe. No actions are needed in order to leverage the new functionality, but it is important as always to ensure you update custom checkout and order form templates to ensure compatibility.

I've created a special thread here for feedback, issues and questions specific to Stripe in the V7.8 Beta