ModulesGarden

Complete AWS billing for WHMCS now within close reach!

We are excited to spill some beans today about our next big project which is coming really soon!

1580082701_AWSBillingForWHMCS-ModulesGarden.jpg.56f69b216f5a21a7ec3aa41d8624543b.jpg

AWS Billing For WHMCS has been designed to let AWS providers manage all aspects of their customer billing in the most convenient manner, and from but a single place – the WHMCS system.

After setting up percentage billing margins for the selected Amazon Web Services, your clients will be charged according to the set fees in a fully automated way, and you will gain a complete overview of all ongoing as well as past operations through informative graphs.

Eager to learn the details of this upcoming premiere? Check our website!

• Similar Content

• By Syed Ans Shah
      hi everyone,
      i am getting error while creating/adding new clients.
      WHMCS says "Module Create Failed - Service ID: 1440 - Error: Error :" when automatically accepting an order.
      i get two records in tblorders in my whmcs database as well.

same order with userid 1340

The actual account is created in server and whmcs but also duplicate order remains pending in WHMCS.
      WHMCS client Profile logs are:

i have also added the update domainstatus to Active as it was creating the service before while CreateAccount;
      now it does create the account in server but again duplicate order is still there

I'd appreciate your thoughts to help me resolve this issue please.

• By Syed Ans Shah
      hi,
      i want to know if there is any process or any way to create a Promotion and assign it to specific Affiliate
      i have generated a promo promocode=TestPromo
      and i have an affiliate as ?aff=10
      Now i want to assign all the user/clients who uses that promo to be assigned to the Affiliate and gets the specified commision.
      help required immediately please.
      thanks
    • By WGS
      We are giving flat 30% off on ClientX WHMCS Client Area Template. To Avail this offer, please use this coupon code: THEME30
      Buy Now at: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/clientarea-template/clientx/
      Dashboard:

Domain registration Page:

Order Page:

Custom Order Form Template:

Many Other Pages

• By WGS
      We are looking here for the feedback on our newly introduced Advance Page Manager feature in HostX template. 
      We have created this feature in order to ease the burden of our HostX users. We all know how simple is it to create a page in WordPress, keeping in mind we introduced this page manager feature. 
      With Advance page Manager, admin can create a new page in his WHMCS website (When Using HostX Template) very similar to WordPress. 

Find out how easy is it: 
      1. Go To Page Manager Under WGS HostX Addon

2. Here you can find this list of all created pages. We have given some options to every page like "Preview A Page", "Edit Page", "Enable Or Disable a Page", "Delete a Page". 
      Start a new page by clicking on Add a New Page.

3. Now you need to "Add the Page Title", you can alter the URL slug as per your seo needs. 

We have created the Page Type options
      1. Static Page
      2. VPS Product Page
      3. Dedicated Product Page

Admin has to choose from these above-mentioned page types. If a user wants to use this page to sell VPS Products then they can choose VPS Product Page, in case of dedicated products they need to select the Dedicated Pages. 
      We have differentiated these pages types as on the basis of the selection, admin can assign the Products Groups to these pages. If they VPS then they will only get options to assign the VPS products and similar in the case fo Dedicated Servers.

4. Banner Contents Management
      You can easily add Banner Contents according to the language. 

5. On the right, you can add SEO tags and OG tags. 

6. Select Menu Under Which You need to Make this Page Live
      Now you need to select the menu item under which you want to list this new page, the menu items are the top menu items of the front end website. 

7. Set Banner Featured Image
      You need to select a banner featured image to assign to this page. 

6. In the last, it comes to the main section Drag N Drop Page Builder. 

By default, you will find only the Banner Block. If the user saves the page without assigning the blocks, they will see such kind of page. 

So it is mandatory to assign the blocks to build the page. 

Please let us know, how do you like this feature in the comments. 

Product URL: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/webhosting-template/hostx-whmcs-theme-template/

• By ModulesGarden
      We are thrilled to share with you exclusive insight into the project we have been working on for some time now. 

AWS Billing For WHMCS has been designed to fill the urgent demand for a tool that would finally enable AWS providers to manage all aspects of their customer billing from a single control panel. 
      The solution we are offering is based on the WHMCS system and lets you keep round-the-clock control over your business operations through the following functionalities: 

Quick assignment of Amazon Web Services to WHMCS products  Percentage billing margin per AWS services Automatic billing according to set charges Easy tracking of upcoming charges on the client side  Dynamic reports on earnings, resource usage, and more

Visit our website for details and get in touch to brainstorm the ideas!