Hi All, 

We have released the new version of our ClientX WHMCS Client Area Template.

Here is the changelog for the same: 

New Features

1. Codegaurd page added in store
  2. Available Credit Balance can be seen on the Invoice, Add Funds Page
  3. New Pad Locks Added in SSL Products and Services

Improvements

1. RTL improvements
  2. Side Menu Bar Links Can Now be Open in New Tabs

Bugs Fixed

1. Captcha WHMCS Version Check Issue Fixed
  2. Sidebar Scroll Issue Fixed
  3. Sidebar menu icons issue fixed

To know more about ClientX, visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/clientarea-template/clientx/

Posted (edited)

Do you know, you can change the color schemes according to you!

12385011_ShoppingCartCompanyName(1).thumb.png.92bebc2f168de9b3870703f054b603b7.png

color-ch-left.thumb.png.78a905be5ecc126ea50705e28744ed9d.png

color-ch-ryt.thumb.png.f3b56064589f978f23b9303c6ff2bea7.png

Edited by WGS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By WGS
      Get flat 30% OFF on ClientX WHMCS Client Area Theme. Use Coupon Code - X30

• By WGS
      We have released a more stable and feature-rich version 2.1.0 of the HostX WHMCS Theme. V 2.1.0 is now more stable and responsive than the previous versions.
      We have not left any stone unturned in this version, want to know what's new in this version?
      New Features
      3 New Variations Introduced New Mobile Menu Introduced Mobile Menu Domain Search Introduced 7 New Blocks Added New Banner Images Introduced Fully Responsive DNS Management, Get Epp Code, Manage Contact, Email Forwarding and Private Name Server options added in Client Area. Product detail page add a button for Cpanel login, webmail login, cancel service, etc Overall UI Enhancements SEO Manager and OG Tags now supports Multiple Language Top Menu now supports Multiple Language Improvements & Bugs Fixes
      Responsive Improvements UI/UX Improvements Add Funds Issues Fixed TLDs Showcase pricing issue fixed VPS Page Checks has been fixed Stability of the theme has been enhanced Security of the theme has been enhanced  
      New Versions Overview

View More
    • By Syed Ans Shah
      hi everyone,
      i am getting error while creating/adding new clients.
      WHMCS says "Module Create Failed - Service ID: 1440 - Error: Error :" when automatically accepting an order.
      i get two records in tblorders in my whmcs database as well.

same order with userid 1340

The actual account is created in server and whmcs but also duplicate order remains pending in WHMCS.
      WHMCS client Profile logs are:

i have also added the update domainstatus to Active as it was creating the service before while CreateAccount;
      now it does create the account in server but again duplicate order is still there

I'd appreciate your thoughts to help me resolve this issue please.

• By Syed Ans Shah
      hi,
      i want to know if there is any process or any way to create a Promotion and assign it to specific Affiliate
      i have generated a promo promocode=TestPromo
      and i have an affiliate as ?aff=10
      Now i want to assign all the user/clients who uses that promo to be assigned to the Affiliate and gets the specified commision.
      help required immediately please.
      thanks