Web Host Pro

Can I disable email alerts on domain transfer and expiration date sync?

Since 7.7 I'm getting email alerts several times a day for transfer and expiration day syncs. Can disable these emails? I like having it going but I don't need messages each time it runs. 

77.PNG

4 hours ago, Web Host Pro said:

Since 7.7 I'm getting email alerts several times a day for transfer and expiration day syncs. Can disable these emails? I like having it going but I don't need messages each time it runs. 

There isn't an option to stop the Domain Synchronisation Report email. Personally I set up an email filter to move them into a folder and check occasionally for any errors.

Yeah, these type of emails go to my gmail account on my phone which doesn't have filtering. Good idea though for my Thunderbird.

I already  Domain Sync Notify Only unchecked but it still sends the cron job emails. I at least changed it to once a day so they are not as bad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JoshuaR
      So I have this weird issue is it known or does anybody know how to fix the problem?

• By zitu4life
      Hello there
      I thing it is hard-coded, but just to make sure! It is not possible to translate picture below.
      I think those info comes from DOMAIN REGISTRAR, if so we should live with that. I have searched on client area languages and did not find nothing.

• By jdiaz
      Hi everyone, sorry for the noob question.
      I noticed after a customer notified me this, that last year, the domain didn't sync and was marked as expired, so the new invoice was generated only for one service and the domain was not charged.
      For now, I manually marked it as active because on her profile was "Expired" but on Resellerclub, the domain is still active and being used and also tied to the same customer.
      So my question would be, what can I do so after I manually renew it this year, it also starts to be a billable item for the customer from now on as it was before something happened?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Blasgo
      Good morning community
      Register a domain from my "Domain Reseller" panel, how do I add that domain to my client's account on my WHMCS? so that web hosting and domain are notified together.
      thanks for your help
    • By shoelaced
      I can't seem to find any instruction about when the various emails are sent to the customer. This would be helpful for all emails but specifically I'm wondering what the difference is between "Credit Card Payment Due" and "Credit Card Payment Pending." Does it really charge the card, send the Pending email, and then also send the Payment Confirmation email immediately after when the payment finishes? It seems like annoying overkill if they get the Pending email for every transaction, but if it only gets sent under an unusual condition then I'd like to know what that is.
      Thanks!