Problem on Version: 7.7.0

12 hours ago, strausmann said:

Good morning,

i can confirm this issue.

It is very critical for us.

Regards,

Bjoern

Which situation worse? Do not send or send the wrong data?

On 09/27/2018 I reported a bug that sent customizable fields from other clients.

The error was confirmed and recorded in case:

MODULE-6879 - Ensure licensing addon returns the corresponding customfields data

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, danami said:

Anyone know if there is a hotfix for this yet?

@pRieStaKos beat me to it!

it's possible Support might have a solution internally, but chances are is that it's being saved (assuming they're working on a solution) for the v7.7.1 maintenance release which no doubt will be released some time this month.

2 minutes ago, brian! said:

have you reported it to WHMCS, or just posted about it here? if only here, i'd suggest bug reporting it or opening a ticket just to ensure that they know about it.

I'm not the one who started this thread .. I'm just trying to figure out if it was actually fixed yet.

we have many servers working, if we update it and stop work all they will down.

if is the same update as i did before will be the same thing.

you use licensing addon too? because the problem was with licensing addon who don't send the customfields data.

Edited by Douglas Ruiz

After many messages with whmcs they still say its a problem on my hosting but with 7.6 works perfectly, i checked verify.php from a nulled version with 7.7 and worked.

however now i know you can't count with whmcs since they always find another reason to say the problem wasnt on their files and yes on your hosting / installation.

i've tried reinstall many times directly from my hosting, downloading files from whmcs website and every time the same problem with 7.7 and not with 7.6