WGS

ClientX - Version 1.0.8 Released

We have just released a new version (1.0.8) of our ClientX. This new release brings in Some New Features, Improvements and Bugs Fixing. Kindly have a look at the changelog: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/clientarea-template/clientx/

New Feature:

1). Announcement section added on client area homepage. It can now be managed from addon module.

Bug Fixing:

1). Payment gateway images not coming while uploading it according to gateway name. > Fixed

2). Some of Sidebar icon miss while changing the URL from address bar. >Fixed

3). Blank Page coming up while activating and deactivating in addon module. > Fixed

4). Date sorting in service list page, domain list page, invoice list page, quotes list page, email list page and support ticket list page is not working properly. > Fixed

5). Client subcontact detail is not updating. > Fixed

6). On checkout page social media sign in button is not coming up. > Fixed

Improvement:

1). On Register page "SIGN UP" and "LOGIN" button text can now be changed according to language variable.

2). Client menu My Emails, Security Settings and Logout text can now be changed according to language variable.

3). All Bootstrap data table pages info text, Next and Previous Button can now be changed to language variables.

4). On product listing page "Domains" text can now be changed according to language variable.

5). Billing Cycle text can now be changed according to language variables and price is shown only with currency prefix. Now price will be shown in both currency prefix and suffix.

6). Remove text coming dynamically in register domain page can now be changed according to language variable.

7). By default no sorting is there in service list page, domain list page, invoice list page, quotes list page, email list page and support ticket list page when page load first time.

Posted (edited)

More Featuristic ClientX

V 2.0.0 Update Rolling Out

banner.png

A new and more featuristic update of ClientX WHMCS client area Theme is rolling out. This new update brings in a lot more new features and improvements. To download the new version, please download the latest files from the WGS Client Area. Here is what new v 2.0.0 update has: 

New Features Introduced:

1. New Home Page Version Introduced

505754768_PortalHome-ClientXWHMCSClientAreaTemplateDemo.thumb.png.45b304435f3f5272d41dbdc7c77b54b4.png

2. Top Menu Navigation Introduced

top-nav1.png.ac77a46ec2805a9fab69868d35e86b37.png

3. Language Manager Added

4. New Admin UI Console Introduced

103621422_dashboardadminpanelclientx.thumb.png.3b91b76410870a63b0aa47b8201c761a.png

5. New Domain Configuration Page Added

2009239472_ShoppingCart-ClientXWHMCSClientAreaTemplateDemo.thumb.png.d259630d5646e7cd3c6574e45e1b074e.png

6. Domain Registration Section Redesigned

domsin-registration.png.9ad697d3ab3a2fc4416504d19e178424.png

Improvements:

• RTL Improvements
  • Design Improvements
  • Security and Stability Improved
  • Responsive and CSS issue fixed

Bugs Fixing:

• Responsive and CSS issue fixed.

IMPORTANT NOTE

WGS will never email or message any WHMCS user to upgrade their products. If anyone tries to contact you to update WGS Product and ask your website details, they may be frauds so beware from such practices. Also, WGS will never share any code file or zip file on emails, you need to download the files from the WGS client area only. 

Edited by WGS

Client 2.1.0 Version Released - Compatible With WHMCS 7.8

ClientX WHMCS Client Area Theme new update 2.1.0 is rolling out, the new version is now fully compatible with latest WHMCS 7.8. Users can download the latest version from the WGS Client Area