WGS

ClientX - Version 1.0.8 Released

We have just released a new version (1.0.8) of our ClientX. This new release brings in Some New Features, Improvements and Bugs Fixing. Kindly have a look at the changelog: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/clientarea-template/clientx/

New Feature:

1). Announcement section added on client area homepage. It can now be managed from addon module.

Bug Fixing:

1). Payment gateway images not coming while uploading it according to gateway name. > Fixed

2). Some of Sidebar icon miss while changing the URL from address bar. >Fixed

3). Blank Page coming up while activating and deactivating in addon module. > Fixed

4). Date sorting in service list page, domain list page, invoice list page, quotes list page, email list page and support ticket list page is not working properly. > Fixed

5). Client subcontact detail is not updating. > Fixed

6). On checkout page social media sign in button is not coming up. > Fixed

Improvement:

1). On Register page "SIGN UP" and "LOGIN" button text can now be changed according to language variable.

2). Client menu My Emails, Security Settings and Logout text can now be changed according to language variable.

3). All Bootstrap data table pages info text, Next and Previous Button can now be changed to language variables.

4). On product listing page "Domains" text can now be changed according to language variable.

5). Billing Cycle text can now be changed according to language variables and price is shown only with currency prefix. Now price will be shown in both currency prefix and suffix.

6). Remove text coming dynamically in register domain page can now be changed according to language variable.

7). By default no sorting is there in service list page, domain list page, invoice list page, quotes list page, email list page and support ticket list page when page load first time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hanstavo
      When I tried to do a test checkout I realized that I cant continue. I get an error about invalid tax percentage, but I don't even have tax setup. I am using WHMCS 7.4.2
      I get the error no matter what payment gateway, and I have tried a fresh install of the checkout.tpl file and a bunch of other files that is included on multiple pages such as common and the sidebars.
      When I enable error reporting, I get the following stack trace:

WHMCS\Exception\Billing\BillingException: Invalid tax percentage: in /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Billing/Tax.php:0
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Billing/Tax.php(0): WHMCS\Billing\Tax->validateTaxPercentage(NULL)
      #1 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/invoicefunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Billing\Tax->setLevel1Percentage(NULL)
      #2 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/processinvoices.php(0): updateInvoiceTotal(0)
      #3 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/processinvoices.php(0): createInvoicesProcess(false, true, '')
      #4 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/orderfunctions.php(0): createInvoices(1, true, '', Array)
      #5 /home/myuser/public_html/cart.php(0): calcCartTotals(true)
      #6 {main}
    • By tap0le
      WHMCS Administration: Please remove all WHMCS Global Services' modules from your marketplace.
      About a week ago, WGS sent out an e-mail telling it's clients to run a php script to patch an issue with their license server. It ended up not being from WGS. It was a hacker, who had gained access to their system.
      WGS' client database has been leaked, along with their creditcard hash, and instructions on how to hack ANY host which uses "ClientX" theme. It includes a list of the hosts which use this theme. License servers have been down as well for WGS, so if you are paying for their modules, you can't use them anyways.
      Here are some pastes which show the hackers' activity,  WGS response, and a timeline for this entire event.
      <removed from community by moderation team>
      Please, any hosting companies that use their services, delete the  modules from your system. You are at risk.
    • By Aqib2001
      Hi, i wanted to know that how can i restrict users with unverified email addresses from accessing client area until they verify their email addresses.
    • By krt463
      Hello,   I know this sounds "old school" but we like to send clients a card or gift via postal mail service a couple times per year.    Is there a way to print mailing labels?   If not, any clever ideas how to make this happen?

Thanks in advance!

Ken
    • By robetus
      Is there a way I can put this link:
      href="../dologin.php?username={$clientsdetails.email|urlencode}&language=&?action=productdetails&id={$serviceid}" Inside the Product/Services tab (/admin/clientsservices.php) so that I can directly login to the product in the clientarea that I'm looking at in the admin area? I'm not sure the above syntax is correct either.