aquiss

GoCardless Support

Firstly let me start by saying, it's great to see support for GoCardless becoming a core module again after it's removal many years ago (be it that API back then was much poorer than it is today). We have been using an old/patched version for many years now, it does the job, but nice to have some core module working, with things being logged/reported better.

I'm not in a position to make or test version 7.7, however, can anyone tell me, with our current module a client can via the client area, setup, cancel and adjust direct debit mandates. Is this something that has been included in the WHMCS module?

I've installed the beta on a dev license and can't get the GoCardless module activated.  Like you, we are hoping for full API feature support from this.  Will let you know if I can get the module running.

Sorry! Bad request

client_id was not provided

HTTP Error: 400

• Like 1

Thanks Damo.

Yeah their API is quite extensive so it would be nice if a customer updated their profile contact data, it might for example mirror that on Gocardless portal. Or we get some awareness of the banking data from GoCardless end shown within WHMCS admin/client areas. Just some better interaction between the two systems would be nice.

Hi @Damo,

Thanks for testing the module. I've been able to reproduce this at my end to, so I've reported this to the feature team.

Our initial diagnosis suggests a product change won't be required for a fix, so a Case ID has not been generated. But I'll provide updates here if that changes.

Hi @Damo,

This should now be resolved.

Please do give it another try and let us know your thoughts on the module.

@aquiss,

Admins can view the mandate details and cancel it via the "Manage Credit Card" popup in the admin area. Clients cannot manage mandates at this time, but that is something we're looking to add in future.