rahulkg

IPMI API for Dedicated server for whmcs

We need a IPMI API /module or script that will work in our WHMCS.

The goal is to allow an IP to use his server IPMI because we will block all IPs by default and by using his whmcs server profile. He will have an option to enter his IP and allow IPMI access. Is it possible, can you advice us in this matter.

You can safely rely on our vast experience backed up by numerous custom projects implemented in the field of IPMI and dedicated servers. Simply get in touch with us directly to further elaborate on your expectations. Be sure to also check our extraordinary 15% discount for software development services - only a few days left to take advantage of it!

Hi Nathanael,

You mean we can check any of the IPMI and try to find where is that api ? But I have checked that but cannot find it from ipmi panel , How should I get the api ? Please explain.

28 minutes ago, rahulkg said:

Hi Nathanael,

You mean we can check any of the IPMI and try to find where is that api ? But I have checked that but cannot find it from ipmi panel , How should I get the api ? Please explain.

Hi:

To be able to develope a WHMCS addon, your dedicated server provider( or software) must provide an API( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_programming_interface ) or access to IPMI command line tools to receive commands from your WHMCS instance. If your IPMI interface can only be managed using the built in IPMI panel, i'm afraid that is not possible to develope the addon. 

Best regards

Good morning,

We will be happy to help you. Here is what we suggest:

1. You give us access to your IPMI and/or your provider control panel (we can do that with Teamviewer / AnyDesk / ...) for preliminary audit.
  2. We will suggest you the greatest technical approach and we will provide you a quote.
  3. You accept the quote and your first WHMCS module and its documentation will be issued in 10 days. (We can also setup the WHMCS module for you for free).
  4. You can request some adjustments.

Feel free to contact us by PM or here: https://www.hostibox.eu/contact/