Web Host Pro

Any idea where I can update this font awesome icon?

Sorry I know this is not WHMCS core related but I thought maybe the main template uses the same js file to run the tables and someone might know the name of this font awesome icon that's missing or how to replace. If I knew what it was I could at least track it down that way. So far I can find where it is called from, what it is, or even how to remove it from showing it.

missing-icon-font.JPG

Hi @Web Host Pro,

looks like the double arrow for the sorting function  image.png.c32b9ba68f0ca416b2fbe112949bbfc3.png 

you will find it in your *.css file which belongs to your theme.

In my case it is:

.sorting:before {
    content: "\f0dc";
    opacity: 0.2;
}

The inspector of the Browser should help here to find the right location :

image.png.a19df3e2b58f5e8d1ce5fa6ce70ff88a.png

Find needed Help here : http://lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=How+to+Inspect+Web+Page+Elements

Greetings Christian

if you were using Six (and I know you're using Clouder), then that icon would be a glyphicon rather than font awesome... looking at the Clouder demo invoices page, they look to be using a FA5 icon...

RwuUodZ.png

I would have thought updating to the latest version of Clouder would fix this - otherwise, you'd probably have to grab the style sheets from the demo and update them manually.

That was it, awesome. It was the two arrows and I just added the new css code from Clouder.

I wish I could just upload the new theme but I have too many custom changes to overwrite everything. I'm working on a system to upload the full theme and just overwrite my changes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bluesteam
      Hello,
      I hope this is the correct community to post this in.
      SCENARIO
      The below is all explained in this documented article by WHMCS: Order_Form_Templates
      I have created a child order form of of the "modern" order form theme.
      I have created the theme.yaml file with the following contents as instructed:
      config:     parent: modern I have created an empty style.css file inside my new child order form template.
      I then logged on to my WHMCS backend and navigated to Setup -> General Settings -> Ordering
      I selected the new child theme as the Default Order Form Template.
      PROBLEM
      Adding ANY css to override the parent styling is not taking effect.  It keeps pulling the styles from the original parent style.css completely ignoring my custom css.
      If I use the browsers developer tools, I can't even see my style.css loading at all.
      If anyone can explain this I would appreciate it.
      Thanks
      Brett
    • By bellafronte
      Hello WHMCS Community!
      I'm having a little challenge on a custom theme. I need to override some translations in a specific theme through the language file.
      This need is to be able to meet the need of the theme in changing words in the translation that help the user in the products that will be displayed in this theme, but this could not change the standard translation used in other WHMCS themes.
      Is it possible to create a translation file that is used only on a specific theme?
    • By mvpro2
      Introducing Ecohost. Fast and Ultra Responsive Wordpress and WHMCS hosting theme. Powered by Bootstrap 3.

Ultra Responsive Layout
      Lightweight and Fast*
      Responsive Pricing Table and Cart
      Shortcodes for Quick and Easy Customizations
      Advanced Slider

Price: $89. (Includes 1 year of priority support and access to updates)

Demo and Template Page:
      http://cmsbased.net/whmcs-wordpress-templates/ecohost/

* 280ms load time with 8 requests via Pingdom tools (Apache + W3C Total Cache / no slider)

• By leemason
      Today we have a major new release for 2014. Its our second this year, and its a big one.

You may have noticed we have had a new theme on our site for a few days now, and now we have it ready for you guys and girls to take advantage of it.

The new NHP 2014 Theme is available for purchase and it has some amazing new features.

We arent going to go through all of them here as we have a dedicated product page for you to view here: NHP 2014 Theme.

Some of the key features include:

Less Css development
      Optimised for SEO
      Customisable theme settings, including primary color usage
      Twitter Bootstrap CSS Framework
      Rewritten templates from scratch
      Built in Lightbox script
      Built in Cart templates
      Template overrides folder
      Why not take a look at the full theme features here: NHP 2014 Theme.

• By J666GAK
      Hello I have recently installed the NHP2014 Theme

It may be coincidence, but not I am unable to login to my admin account. I am prompted for my credentials which I enter, and am then presented with a blank page at URL ../admin/dologin.php

I don't know what to try?

Please help if you can