ChristianB

cPanel Packages not fetching

Hi,

I have an issue with cPanel Package fetch, apparently the listpkgs module is returning incomplete information.
When I call the module directly via browser, it returned complete package list, but it is not in whmcs.

How to check the problem?

listpkg1.png

listpkg2.png

listpkg3.png

2 hours ago, ChristianB said:

Hi,

I have an issue with cPanel Package fetch, apparently the listpkgs module is returning incomplete information.
When I call the module directly via browser, it returned complete package list, but it is not in whmcs.

How to check the problem?

listpkg1.png

listpkg2.png

listpkg3.png

Have you configured the servers tab with the cpanel server? (Setup > Servers> Add New) see screenshot

cpanel whmcs.png

Ok,

have you created the packages in whmcs first and then tried to sync. I remember when i had to create them I manually have to make the packages and then links them accordingly. If not then the host has setup cpanel not to give the package details.

Maybe try removing the api key if you have a username and password.

@christianB, do you have any errors showing if you open Chrome Developers Tools and go into Console when you load the dropdown?

Have you tried taking out the API key and trying again. As I had an issue where i had the username/password + api and it was not loading my custom packages. Took the API out and it worked.

Capture.PNG