ModulesGarden

The magical Halloween deals arrived!

Halloween is back and so are we - with a bag stuffed with sweets and candies from top to bottom!

Visit our Blog and join the rest of the competitors in electrifying game where the stakes are really high.

25%, 50%, or 75% promo codes can be yours, and without almost any effort.

The only condition is that you participate before the 13th November has passed.

1511589585_HalloweenContestatModulesGarden.png.14e8123bceede2f89a8688a3c083cb8f.png

There is not a ghost of a chance you will feel bored this boo-tiful holiday by our side.

Step inside our Halloween Blog for a treat!

• Similar Content

• By talhaarif
      following are the images of a custom addon module for leave apply purpose. in 1st image there are two files with name of 1)leave_module 2)settings.php
      and in 2nd image there is a front end of leave_module.php 
      now what i want is to redirect myself to settings.php after clicking on settings button but i am not sure how to do it also i am new at it so kindly if anyone can help me through this

Thanks in advance,

• By WGS
      We are happy to announce our new update of WGS Linode Server Management Module V 2.0.0. 
      Allow your clients to run their servers in minutes with their choice of Linux distro, resources, and node location with our WHMCS Linode Manager Module. Get our WGS Linode Manager V2.0.0 Module that is compatible with the latest APIv4 of Linode. 

Why to choose Linode?
      Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Linode
      Extremely reliable Good value Easy to configure Great customer support Great documentation Servers across the world Managed/hosted DNS service Simple UI Network and CPU usage graphs IPv6 support Multiple IP address support Ssh access Good price, good customer service Better than OVH  
      Features of our WHMS Linode Server Management Module:
      WHMCS Admin can resell all the Cloud Server Plans of Linode which includes:
      Nanode Standard Plan Dedicated CPU High Memory GPU  
      Server options that your clients can manage:
      Reboot Server Server Power On/OFF Manage Server Backups Create/Manage Server Snapshots Check Disk Storage Check CPU Usage Check IPv4, IPv6 Traffic Check Disk IO Data Reset Root Password Rebuild OS/Server Manage IP (Add Private/Public IP’s) Check Server Activity Logs Manage RDNS  
      Client Area Dashboard View: 

Get flat 50% OFF on the module, use Coupon Code: LINODE50
      Buy Now
    • By netnow
      I am looking to connect with current users of the WHMCS - Quick Books Online Sync module users, with the hope if understanding a few basic pre usage issues.
      Does anyone out there use this module?
      -T
    • By Eugene
      Hello,
      I want a hook in whmcs which will be triggered when the invoice status is changed.
      For example
      Invoice status changed to  Paid
      Invoice status changed to collection

I was looking at the following hook index but couldn't find any hook which does this.  Please suggest me which hook is possible here.
      https://developers.whmcs.com/hooks/hook-index/
    • By FBC Simon
      Hi All,
      We are trying to provide a service on a site that when the customer starts the purchase, they are redirected to a page on our WHMCS with some POST data being passed which would be relevant to the order.  After the order is processed the customer has to be redirected back to the initial site with some more data passed. We're hoping someone can point us in the right direction of what method we should be looking at on WHMCS to achieve this kind of work flow.
      Best Regards,