Hi,

I needed to reinstall WHMCS and now i can not login as admin.

Customer panel is working perfectly. But as admin, after a login, there is a blank page (dologin.php).

In the error log:

[10-Jul-2018 11:31:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'WHMCS\Admin\ApplicationSupport\Http\Message\ResponseFactory' not found in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/painel/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Http/Message/ResponseFactory.php on line 0

I`ll appreciate any suggestion regarding this problem.

You may need to try re-uploading the 'vendor/whmcs/' folder as either a file is missing or corrupted.

Hi @Lazzari,

This certainly looks like some missing files. I'd recommend downloading a fresh copy of your version of WHMCS and re-uploading them. It doesn't matter if you overwrite any files already there. We don't ship a configuration.php file (We call it configuration.php.new) and so the new files should see your configuration file immediately and work without issue. (Don't forget to delete the /install folder again!)

If that fails, try renaming any .htaccess files to .htaccess.bak in the WHMCS directory and any directories going "up" from there. I have seen this cause some issues before with our internal routing system.

Please let us know how it goes.