iCubik

Cancel invoice upon termination

Hi, 

I'm looking to hire someone to code a hook which will cancel any outstanding invoice upon termination of a service. I know there's a module that does it but I don't think $30 a year justifies a hook.. 

Can people quote me?

Hi Stephen,

15 hours ago, iCubik said:

I'm looking to hire someone to code a hook which will cancel any outstanding invoice upon termination of a service. I know there's a module that does it but I don't think $30 a year justifies a hook.. 

you mean "Cancel Invoice on Termination" - it's around $20 per year, not $30... the price shown in Marketplace, of $7.50 per quarter, is seemingly out of date.

cJV3Zks.png

15 hours ago, iCubik said:

Can people quote me?

not where you posted in "Building Modules", but one of the moderators has moved it to Service Offers & Requests in order that you can receive replies...

I get something like that. Please contact us  here for custom WHMCS Development

Edited by wsa

To be honest I doubt that anyone will be able to do this for you as a custom project from the ground for less that $20. The script would be very easy to make, but there is still some work involved including of course tests. Even if someone has this already developed it might require adjustment, and while maybe the feature itself is not worth that much in your opinion,  you need to remember that usually developer has additional costs related to the maintenance like fixes and adjustments to latest versions of WHMCS so this is where the price comes from. Just saying.

That being said I think there could be a way for you to get this for $10 or less. I am not promising anything here, but if you want to know what I have in mind just leave me a message Here

i just wrote a sql query that will point the terminated services with unpaid invoices, that you may want to mark cancelled invoices

select id,orderid,userid,amount,domain,domainstatus,billingcycle,notes from tblhosting where domainstatus='Terminated' and id in (select a.relid from tblinvoiceitems a, tblinvoices b where a.invoiceid=b.id and a.type='Hosting' and b.status='Unpaid'  ) ;

regards