Hello

Quick question... in the backend/admin area of WHMCS, where can I edit the invoice and the invoice logo that is attached to an email that is sent.

I have installed an Invoice Style add-on, however, it seems to not be affecting the attachment invoice that is sent to clients. Where can I edit that logo and where does it take the logo from?

Thank you

https://docs.whmcs.com/PDF_Invoice_Customisation

The logo displayed on the PDF invoices is in the /assets/img/ folder. To change this logo, upload the required logo to the /assets/img/ folder. The name of the file should be "logo.jpg" or "logo.png".

The width of the logo image can be changed in the invoicepdf.tpl template file. On line 10, adjust the last number "75" before the closing bracket );. This variable defines the image width. A developer can then experiment increasing and decreasing it until happy.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Screamfox
      Hello everyone, 

Well i forget to put the Cron Job task in my Cpanel runing every 5 minutes so, and now after 2 month many invoices as not sent and not due or generated automatically ,the right question is how can i generate all the invoices the cron task usually create for all clients ?  Because now all the 2 month automatic invoices is not here only the transaction ID from PayPal and CoinGate, but the invoice is not created/generated by the automatic system and i have more than two thousand clients so how can i generate again all invoice and put all has payed marked pay and others unpaid if unpaid ? 

I only found this issue after 2 month so now i many "automatic" invoice is not here, there is a way to generate all invoice again ? and mark payed if the transaction is on that month, or a smiliar way ? 

Very Important
      Regards
      Screamfox 
    • By WHMCS John
      An issue has been identified in the 7.4.2 release - published on 9th January, 2018 - that can result in tax being rounded down in certain circumstances when a negative line item is manually added to an invoice.
      This can result in the tax being calculated at 0.01 too little on some invoices.
    • By Frankc
      Original invoice amount is $100
      Payment of $50 applied
      But the invoice amount still stay $100 on notices, admin and client area etc even while the amount due is now $50 and correct in all calculations.
      While not a problem by itself it cause unnecessry support calls and misunderstandings when the invoice is still for $100 and not $50
      Even if the PDF invoice can't be changed, surely the notices and outstanding invoices can show the DUE AMOUNT for that invoice instead than original invoice amount?
    • By wellconnit
      Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience with a hook updating an invoice?
      I want to use InvoicePaidPreEmail to append a credit card fee to the invoice.
      I understand WHMCS is not willing to budge on per Gateway charges, but I can disclose to my customers that there is a credit card fee of x% and then send the right payment value to the bank, once it returns as approved I can then append it to the invoice and prior to the email being sent it will now include the charge on the invoice.

Any help with this is appreciated.

• By wellconnit
      Hi Guys,

A much asked for feature over the last few years for API users has been the ability to retrieve PDF Invoices from the system.

I stumbled across a link from The Wandering System Admin who has done a great job at dissecting the system and getting it to spit out a PDF invoice. (http://thewanderingsysadmin.net/?p=35)
      However I'm having a bit of trouble getting it working.
      I've created the request and passed it $username,$password & a static invoice ID of 10 however I'm getting a response of, 
      I've created the api request file in /includes/api/genpdffile.php however it's still not working.

Happy to drop the working code once I get it, because I know a few people are looking for it on here, and WHMCS support are yet to implement this natively.

Thanks to anyone with any ideas.
      Anyone can follow the ticket if they want to keep updated on the issue.