Client can only login from IP belong to their country?

DemoTiger

Hello,

Any plugin is available which allow to login to WHMCS only from IPs which is belong to their country?

If Client "A" is from Spain then force him to only login from Spanish IP Address and not from any other country's IP or send 2step authentication to his/her email or mobile.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, DewlanceHosting said:

Any plugin is available which allow to login to WHMCS only from IPs which is belong to their country?

none that occur to me - though I would have assumed anyone could get around that by using a VPN.

8 hours ago, DewlanceHosting said:

If Client "A" is from Spain then force him to only login from Spanish IP Address and not from any other country's IP or send 2step authentication to his/her email or mobile.

the two closest that spring to mind are...

... but neither are exactly what you are looking for.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:56 AM, brian! said:
  • User and IP Control -> though given the review, i'm not sure that i'd touch this addon with a bargepole! 49oa9Ad.gif

I'm actually in the process of pulling all products from the WHMCS marketplace due to their inept verification process. There is no way that a non client should be allowed to review a product, because they 'feel' violated (ie: their order was rejected due to fraud). This only ends badly for developers. Some sort of verification that the item has been purchased, downloaded, and activated needs to be put in place to prevent these fraudulent reviews.

As far as the product directly, @brian! is correct, that won't do precisely what you want, though it will lock it down quite a bit. I'm sure if you posted in the dev community that someone can get with you on creating a module to do what you're after there. 

Edited by twhiting9275