ntcsonline

Best hosting provider for WHMCS?

Every time WHMCS has a major update it breaks my installation, and it's always because WHMCS changes their system requirements and the hosting companies aren't keeping up.

Does anyone here have a preferred or suggested hosting company that will stay up to date on all the requirements for WHMCS? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I am in no way gaining any benefit from my recommendation but I do have 2 companies I have experiencing running WHMCS on:

- mddhosting.com

- hawkhost.com

Both are very reliable and keep software up to date

You can also check radwebhosting.com I install many modules of clients with that hosting provider 

• Like 1

What is everyone typical whmcs cpanel account size? Just curious mine is like 5gb with extra dev install's I definitely could spin up a dedicated WHMCS only fast ssd WHM/Cpanel with Litespeed if the demand is there for dedicated WHMCS hosting with latest PHP always by default with the recommended PHP settings

Thanks for all your replies folks. I'm still on Bluehost, but now since PHP 7.2 came out the WHMCS Bridge Pro plugin I use doesn't work because they use a live Ioncube encoder, and Bluehost is still on PHP 7.0. Does anyone else have a hosting provider that updates the PHP and PHP CLI in a timely manner?

Thanks!

We offer the latest PHP and also have some awesome boosts for WordPress cache as we use Litespeed with LSCACHE.

https://whattheserver.com/professional-whmcs-hosting/