How to use Kayako Integration

DeanClinton

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WHMCS CEO
Ok, so you are telling me that it's being advertised with Kayako Support, when it's not released yet?

Am I the only one confused by it all?

As Chris said earlier, Kayako have released the integration files in their CVS release build system. They don't make new releases as often as we do so you have to use the CVS for the latest versions of files. You can access them from your Kayako client area as far as I'm aware.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

I was not aware of any BETA release of the integration files. I have been told by Varun & Jamie that it is ready for you all to use. Maybe you don't need the entire update - and it's just some files out the CVS you need. I've emailed Jamie for clarification and hopefully he'll be able to post here to clear up any confusion.

Matt

I was under the assumption that nothing was changed in Kayako. They only created the files for whmcs to talk to kayako.

However, with my assumption, I thought I could simply upload the files that is provided by kayako. I was wrong.

Matt, has this been tested with your new version because when I upload the templates overwriting them with the ones kayako provided I still see the default WHMCS ticket templates.

Yes I cleared templates_c

Taken from the Kayako forums:

Hi there,

[WHMCS integration on Kayako's side] will be released officially with 3.11.02, but is available now in our CVS builds.

The current CVS build is currently being tested and primed for our next stable release, 3.11.02 - so should be find to run. As always though, please take a backup. 3.11.02 should not be more than one or two weeks away.

The current CVS build is available to all customers with an active support package, and can be found under the Builds tab.

Kayako CVS build is available to all customers with an active support package so its mean i need to purchase kayako support package first to download new CVS ?

Unfortunately, it would appear so. To offer this to anyone as a download would be breaking the AUP/TOS for Kayako. Those with a current support period there can grab this as well as the latest Kayako build(s).

Yeah, I would advise everyone to wait. CVS version is giving a little picky error on the index.

Loginshare doesnt seem to work. Although, from WHMCS, everything works fine, but since I use a sub-domain for whmcs and kayako I get the "domain mismatch" error from kayako when viewing or resplying to tickets.