sufi

How to get WHMCS System URL inside module?

Title says it all. How do I get system url in a variable inside a module I am developing?

Hello,

You can always the system URL from the following table. Please use the following query :

$url  = Capsule::table('tblconfiguration')->where('setting','='SystemURL')->first();

$system_url = $url->value;

Hope this helps.

Cheers

9 hours ago, Vivek Nair said:

Hello,

You can always the system URL from the following table. Please use the following query :

$url  = Capsule::table('tblconfiguration')->where('setting','='SystemURL')->first();

$system_url = $url->value;

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thanks for this. I have used global $CONFIG to get the system url.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By WGS
      Another addition to the WHMCS cloud section, AWS Lightsail Server Provisioning WHMCS Module. 

Admin Features: 
      Allows admin to resell AWS Lightsail Servers in WHMCS.  Provides Auto-provisioning of the servers when clients purchase a server. Our module allows you to create a new instance/VPS. Our module allows you to auto Suspend an instance/VPS. Our module allows you to auto terminate a VM. Our module automatically assigns static IP while creating a new VM. Admin can restrict the selection of the Blueprints from the admin panel.  Admin can define a specific server region in which the clients can create their VM’s.  
      Client Features: 
      Client has the ability to start the server from the WHMCS Client Area. Client can also stop the servers from WHMCS Client Area. Client can also reboot the servers from WHMCS Client Area. Clients can get metrics data in the WHMCS client area. Clients Can view the history/logs of the servers. Client’s can see the storage information in the WHMCS client area.  
      For more information visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/whmcs-amazon-lightsail-module/
    • By WGS
      WHMCS Global Services EASTER SALE in now live. You can get an extra 30% OFF
      on all WHMCS Modules, WHMCS Templates,  WHMCS Client Area Templates. 

• By WGS
      A new update of our Vmware module is released. the new 2.0.4 version is available to download. 
      Whats New!
      New Feature:
      Now you can choose network adapter on which you want to create the new VM. Bugs Fixed:
      Delete IP from IP pool - Fixed - You can now easily delete IP's from IP Pool  
      Checkout the module at: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/vmware-whmcs-module/
    • By HarryAdney
      I see this in Setup > Addon Modules. I use MailChimp; is it safe to delete the legacy module and am I correct in thinking it's the one shown in module/addons/admin?

Cheers
    • By WGS
      iRedMail Reseller WHMCS Module allows your to resell email services from the iRedMail. 
      Benefits to your Clients:
      Clients can add new email address. Clients can add catch-all address. You can also manage your created email accounts like Clients can change password of account. Clients can add forward email address of web mail account. Clients can enable/disable web mail account. Clients can delete unnecessary web mail account. Admin Area Feature
      Admin can create Account Admin can suspend Account Admin can unsuspend Account Admin can terminate Account To know more about the module, visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/iredmail-for-whmcs/