To Do List on dashboard, need a link to the service

I am sure I have suggested this a few times but after every update...nothing.  My real frustration is that when WHMCS creates a task for you on the Dashboard but no link to any service, no name, just a service ID but when I search for the ID number I get multiple results and my guess is, that it's just picking up other numbers, not necessarily the actual service.

I really want to see a description of the service in the task and a link to the service so we can go straight to it, can it really be that hard?

WHMCS Service ID.png

WHMCS To Do List.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By krt463
      Today we logged into WHMCS and there was a pending task:
      "08/12/2014 Manual Upgrade Required Manual Upgrade Required for Service ID: 27"
      How do we find what this is and where to upgrade it? Normally, there would be a customer associated so we can find what needs upgrading.
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Beekingo
      How can i create a product who generates a TO-DO task when customer pays like domain renewals.
    • By kazurengan
      hello, i've been trying to login on my whmcs admin panel, I contacted my host and they said
      the problem is not on their side, i even tried to clean cache
      and re install WHMCS. but nothing worked.
      when i enter my login details i simply get back to login area again, like a page refresh.
      and i'm sure my login details are correct since i tried with other password and gave an error.
      but doesn't show any error when i enter my login details correctly, just a simple refresh happens.
      How could i fix this problem please?
    • By marconi
      Hello please help me to resolve this issue: http://prntscr.com/fazx5b
      i cant see the dashboard of the admin area
      Version of my whmcs: 7.1.0
      Thank u