I just integrated the social login option within WHMCS, but those are being shown in English. This is a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/id8leb

How can I make possible they are shown in Spanish language?

Thank you.

Edited by ocastaned

1 hour ago, ocastaned said:

How can I make possible they are shown in Spanish language?

I don't have sign-in enabled, but looking at the code in linkedaccounts.tpl, it looks like they're going to be hardcoded in English and not using Language Strings.

therefore, you may need to use an action hook to manipulate the values within the $linkableProviders array... one of which is the code for each login button.

24 minutes ago, brian! said:

I don't have sign-in enabled, but looking at the code in linkedaccounts.tpl, it looks like they're going to be hardcoded in English and not using Language Strings.

therefore, you may need to use an action hook to manipulate the values within the $linkableProviders array... one of which is the code for each login button.

Could you give me an example on how to do it, so I can get an idea. Thank you in advance. 

it turns out they are using Language strings and therefore there is an easier way - Language Overrides

$_LANG['remoteAuthn']['signInWith'] = "Sign in with :provider";

so create/edit your /lang/overrides/spanish.php file and add an entry in it...

$_LANG['remoteAuthn']['signInWith'] = "Iniciar sesión con :provider";

forgive Google Translate for the Spanish - feel free to improve it! :idea:

XVdcEFx.png

• Like 1

Thanks @brian!

@ocastaned you should add those two lines used at register new account and in customer security page. 

$_LANG['remoteAuthn']['connectWith'] = 'Vincular con :provider';
$_LANG['remoteAuthn']['signUpWith'] = 'Ingresar con :provider';

Edited by Beekingo

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      1. Still haven't found the perfect means to secure your customers with unlimited flexibility over the management of their owned Zimbra accounts? The module we wish to spoil you with today will bring this tiresome pursuit to an end! 
      Zimbra Email For WHMCS 1.4.0 module has just been enriched with a long-sought possibility to create domain aliases so as to allow a few independent domain names lead to a single site. Apart from the wider range of options bestowed on your clients, the update implements a couple of assorted tweaks which significantly enhance the interaction with the module.
      Make sure to have a careful look at each of these components and be prepared to scale your business to new level! 
      Learn more about Zimbra Email For WHMCS 1.4.0!

2. The road to the top is rarely straight. Folks from EasyDCIM know it better than anyone. It took them three years to master their super-complex tool for data center management, and even though things were not always turning out exactly the way had planned, they made it. Today they are confident to share some reflections on what kept them pushing forward to the point where they are now, and what role their customers played in this important process. Last but certainly not least, feel encouraged to take advantage of EasyDCIM Anniversary Promotion that will allow you to easily save up extra money on any desired EasyDCIM pricing plan! 
      Join the promotion the whole data center world is buzzing about!

3. See what′s on the list of latest releases:

SolusVM Extended Reseller For WHMCS - v1.3.8 Domains Reseller For WHMCS - v1.6.11 Time & Task Manager For WHMCS - v1.4.4 Domain Orders Extended For WHMCS - v3.1.2 Zendesk For WHMCS - v2.0.3 Virtuozzo VPS For WHMCS - v1.3.1 Rackspace Email Extended For WHMCS - v1.2.9 Office 365 For WHMCS - v2.0.2 DNS Manager For WHMCS - v2.8.2

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now!

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By So, who am I ?
      Hello
      System returns incorrect information about a domain while checking availability for transfer.
      When I check domains for transfer it says that every domain is 'Available', except the ones that aren't registered at all and says 'Not Available', the response is true in this case. Domain that is transferring to me from another registrar should be 'Available' as well (and it works fine too), but domain that's transferred to me shouldn't be available for transfer on my site again, cuz how can one transfer from myself to myself, right?
      Not quite sure how CheckAvailability works for transfer, when it's for register, it uses WHOIS and gets response from it, but when it comes to Transfer, I'm not sure how system works, my theory is that it checks 'tbldomains' table in database to see if domain has 'Active' status in database and avoid double transfer, but it needs to use WHOIS as well to check if domain is registered at all and is available for transfer. Again, not sure if my theory is correct, it's just my guess.
      WHOIS works fine when it comes to registration and it was working fine for Transfer as well until now, I've not made any changes but somehow CheckAvailability for Transfer stopped working properly.
      Couldn't find any detailed documentation, any help would be much appreciated!
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. Customer service is one of the most critical differentiators in the competitive market, web hosting domain in particular. If you wish to connect with your audience imaginatively, but without losing on the professionalism or fluency of the communication, we might have a software solution fitting right in your vision - Premium Support Tickets For WHMCS.
      A few moments ago, we extended the module's range of functionalities so as to let you supply clients with Shared Points (which are to be freely distributed between specified departments) in addition to the standard Dedicated Points. The main idea behind this optimization is providing you with more freedom in defining the bounds of access to your support teams.
      It is never too late to open up for new set of business possibilities and breathe some diversification into your customer service. Appoint ModulesGarden as your passport to success!
      Learn more about Premium Support Tickets For WHMCS 1.2.0!

2. Is it a pure coincidence that the happy-go-lucky anniversary promotion at EasyDCIM takes places shortly after the release of the monumental v1.5.0 version? We would rather call it a particularly fortuitous window of opportunity! There is simply no better time to investigate in detail a bunch of first-rate components now offered at admins′ disposal - the upgraded IP Address Management 1.5.3 & OS Installation For EasyDCIM 1.3.0 modules, greater control over power controls, and the crowning achievement in Admin Experience – Automatic OS Installer.
      Breeze through data center daily operations with the powered-up EasyDCIM v1.5.0!

3. While building a business based upon recurring subscriptions, you must learn how to plan around your customer base. Keeping tabs on a few fundamental metrics such as Churn Rate or Monthly Recurring Revenue will empower you with the ability to make educated decisions, solve complex business issues, and put your company well ahead of the competition. Fine, but once you have defined the subscription metrics you are going to report on, what next? As you have probably noted already, even those most popular billing systems like WHMCS are not always equipped with the utility to generate the relevant statistics. Konrad Keck, the present CEO of ModulesGarden decided to share a tip or two about available possibilities within this scope – read on!
      Unleash your business genius with these mission-critical billing reports!

4. See what′s on the list of latest releases:

IP Manager For WHMCS - v2.5.2 Multibrand For WHMCS - v2.1.4 Discount Center For WHMCS - v1.3.6 cPanel Manage2 For WHMCS - v1.3.1 Plesk Extended For WHMCS - v3.0.1

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now!

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!

• By WGS
      Get flat 50% OFF on all modules with Annual subscriptions from WHMCS Global Services.
      Waiting for what? Grab this offer today!
      Use Coupon Code: INDEPENDENCE50
      Purchase your Modules at:  https://marketplace.whmcs.com/user/wgmcsglobalservices/products

• By WGS
      We have launched our new module for all WHMCS users "Account Statement WHMCS Module". Now you can allow your customers to download their custom account statements from the client area only.
      How Account Statement WHMCS Module helps Web hosting companies?
      Avoid repetitive accounts statement requests from your customers by allowing them to download their account statement for the desired time frame via their account panel. Admin can send Bulk Account Statements to their customers by selecting a specific time frame provided in the backend. Admin can schedule auto account statements via email to all their customers monthly, quarterly, annually or on a specific day. Admin can easily manage the fonts, paper size of the account statement PDF from the backend admin panel. Admin can now set the type of invoice (whether paid or unpaid) that he/she wants to show to the customers via account statement. Find out more at: https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/4517