WHMCS V3.5 Discussion [MERGED]

Matt

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite intrigued by, "A Shopping Cart System allowing clients to order multiple products, addons and domains in a single order", as mentioned is the email announcement sent to me.

Does this mean that as an admin, I can have several independent products/services set up but can combine them into a single order form? Or is this more from the end user's side?

Does this mean that as an admin, I can have several independent products/services set up but can combine them into a single order form? Or is this more from the end user's side?

This is for the user's end, it's more of a traditional shopping cart, but with the features we need as web hosts, designers, etc.

• WHMCS CEO
So there's still no Ensim support nor the chance something like that is coming soon, is there?

There is a stong possibility that Ensim could soon be available - progress has been made in the last few days on that one.

Matt

WWW/Whois links have never been shown during the order process and therefore still aren't. They have only ever appeared on the dedicated domain availability checker page and still do exactly the same.

Matt

Thanks - my mistake - I have now added them in :) Works fine.

One minor error in 3.5.1

Just type in the domain you wish to register above to check for availability.

should read

Just type in the domain you wish to register below to check for availability.