WHMCS V3.5 Discussion [MERGED]

Matt

WOW Matt..

I knew Kayako integration was coming in.. but that Shopping cart system..

thatz awesome.. i was thinking of doin it myself.. but had not decided on that yet..

you are one step ahead of us.. well done..

BTW how abt the ccavenue thing.. is it still there in v3.5 or is it dropped..?

Regards,

Sriram

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so :)

Hi joev..

But i remember you mentioning that it passed the beta testing din you..

what do u think has gone wrong after that..?

i'm was of the hopes that it will surely added.. not sure still though.. but now getting concerned as Matt has not mentioned in the announcement.

Regards,

Sriram

Oh sorry if you misunderstood my post, I meant that CCAVENUE is being added in the new version and I hope so that it should be released. Their's no reason why Matt would not like to add it after so many requests from your side ..obviously he would not like to annoy you :P

• WHMCS CEO

Thanks for all the positive feedback and comments about the upcoming release! Makes the hours of coding worthwhile!

iPH-Sriram - no need to be concerned, I haven't named any of the modules that will be in 3.5 - only features. But in answer to your question, there's be new modules for CentovaCast, ProtX VSP Form & CCAvenue.

Matt

Thanks for all the positive feedback and comments about the upcoming release! Makes the hours of coding worthwhile!

iPH-Sriram - no need to be concerned, I haven't named any of the modules that will be in 3.5 - only features. But in answer to your question, there's be new modules for CentovaCast, ProtX VSP Form & CCAvenue.

Matt

Oh fantastic Matt..

Awesome.. Thanks a lot..

Regards,

Sriram

Hi Matt,

Regarding the kayako integration will there be an importer from the knowledgebase in WHMCS to kayako?

I realise there may not and its a lot of extra work on top of what you have done just need to ask!!

Keep up the excellent work!

Thanks

Paul

hi

the integration is not a importer. basically the 2 products will work together. I assume it will work like other software does with kayako integration, so on WHMCS client homepage, when they click knowledgebase, it will read the kayako DB. Same with tickets etc, it will all come from the kayako DB. So staff will still use Kayako-URL/staff/ to respond to support tickets that the clients have submitted from WHMCS. Basically this integration will completely take over from the WHMCS support system.

WHMCS Staff, correct me if I am wrong.

• WHMCS CEO

That would be up to Kayako whether or not they develop an import script for it. I strongly recommend using the built in support system so not going to be encouraging the use of Kayako instead.

As I commented earlier, thanks for all the continued positive feedback!

Matt

That would be up to Kayako whether or not they develop an import script for it. I strongly recommend using the built in support system so not going to be encouraging the use of Kayako instead.

Matt

Thats good enough for me!

I will stick with WHMCS

Thanks

Paul

Matt

Matt,

WHMCS builtin support system maybe fine however Kayako is currently the BEST. We have used it for many years now and had it integrated into MB and WHMAP before we moved to WHMCS.

This integration will further help your sales since many companies may not like changing the support systems hence do not move to WHMCS. After the move, most of our issues had to deal with clients not being able to login to Kayako.

I know our client will be VERY happy once this is done!