Sign in to follow this  
EduardoP737

Blank Dashboard after upgrade

Hi, I have a new issue, I'm not sure if is caused by deactivation of imageMagic.

After I login into admin area, the summary page shows empty, no graphics, no information

login-activaplanet.png

it could be an old widget causing that - do you have any old, or 3rd-party widgets enabled ??

@EduardoP737, would you be willing to share (or in a Private Message) who your hosting provider is?  I'm going around and around with mine on this same issue.   

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jmac4444
      Hello there, I have been connecting some domains on GoDaddy, with clients in WHMCS but when doing so I received this Error that I have never seen before.
      The client has one extra contact but that contacts information is all filled out so I'm not sure what "fields" this error is talking about. 
      Here is the error that I am seeing at the top of the screen

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    • By supernix
      Keep seeing this error in the logs over and over
      Error: TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WHMCS\Knowledgebase\View\Index::getArticleTemplateData() must be an instance of WHMCS\Knowledgebase\Article, null given, called in /home/username/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Knowledgebase/Controller/Article.php on line 0 and defined in /home/username/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Knowledgebase/View/Index.php:0 Stack trace: #0
    • By Corner
      Hello all,
      I need to create a feature on my WHMCS website.
      It's a Additional Required Information (WHMCS domain name) on my configure product page, when someone enter the domain name on that field I have to verify , that domain name have valid WHMCS license, otherwise they can't be able to add my product on cart. So how I can verify WHMCS license on my website.
      I know there is a verification method on WHMCS website https://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php  , but how I have this on my website.
      Anyone do this type of job, please let me know.
      Thanks 

• By TitanHostingHub
      Validity period not valid"
      Customer bought a RapidSSL through MarketConnect and when I try to enter the CSR info logged in as him or from the manually configure section I keep getting this error.
      He has a .co domain, but I put in the CSR and all the information and when I select his admin@domain.co and click next I keep getting this "Validity period not valid" error. 
      He did buy a 24 month cert. could it be he needs to purchase a 12 month cert? 
      I checked my server time and it's set to EST. I just can't see any reason this would error out when trying to submit the request from WHMCS. any ideas?

• By ModulesGarden
      1. Making Headway Towards Full WHMCS V8.0 Support

As you most probably know, WHMCS V8.0 currently enjoys the beta status, and the stable version is only a matter of time as well. This can only mean one thing - we have once again put all our modules on the examination table!

We are already releasing on a daily basis new WHMCS V8.0 and PHP 7.4 compatibility updates so catch up with all the latest releases, and stay on the lookout for more upcoming ones!
      cPanel Manage2 For WHMCS - v1.5.3 DirectAdmin Licenses For WHMCS - v1.4.1 Discount Center For WHMCS - v1.4.8 DNS Manager For WHMCS - v2.14.2 EURid Registrar For WHMCS - v1.3.3 Hosting Quota Notifications For WHMCS - v2.0.7 Name.com Registrar For WHMCS - v1.2.3 Password Manager For WHMCS - v2.2.10 Plesk Extended For WHMCS - v3.4.3 Quotes Automation For WHMCS - v2.1.3 Servertastic SSL For WHMCS - 1.4.4 Social Media Login For WHMCS - v1.3.6 Support Tickets Allocator For WHMCS - v1.3.4 Support Tickets Filter For WHMCS - v1.1.9 Unban Center For WHMCS - v2.3.2 WordPress Manager For WHMCS - v1.5.2
      Browse the Complete Support List!

2. EasyDCIM v1.7.0 Release

With the announcement of an all-new 1.7.0 version, EasyDCIM has once again hit the sweet spot by implementing a multi-purpose monitoring toolkit. This eagerly-welcomed feature simplifies greatly round-the-clock supervision of all devices and network ports, thereby allowing you to run your business without any risk of technical failure.

This landmark event also includes the introduction of a brand new gear to a diverse collection of EasyDCIM-oriented modules. Advanced Monitoring For EasyDCIM has been designed to further extend the choice of actions to be performed within the area of monitors management.

We also specifically recommend you check out the new mechanisms of system notifications, revisioned in such a way that you will never again miss any crucial change in the operation of your data center.

Work Smarter Not Harder with EasyDCIM v1.7.0!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!