jeffuk

Market Connect

Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this but I have just activated SL Certificates using Market Connect, which is handy. The only issue I have is that the landing page prices all have protection cover in $, we only serve the UK, is there a way we can change this to GBP?

2 hours ago, jeffuk said:

Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this but I have just activated SL Certificates using Market Connect, which is handy. The only issue I have is that the landing page prices all have protection cover in $, we only serve the UK, is there a way we can change this to GBP?

my recollection, though I may be misremembering, is that either @WHMCS John or @WHMCS Nate posted a few months back that you had to sell them in USD (at least as an option) - but i'm unable to find the thread where one of them said it... so it may have been in the v7.2 beta forum (which I think has been removed now).

i've tagged them in to the reply, so hopefully one of them will remember what they said. :smile2:

Hi,

Your cost price of MarketConnect services are in USD, so for the sake of simplicity you can only set your selling price in USD as well. However you can certainly sell these services in other currencies.

To do this, you will need USD as a currency on the Setup > Payments > Currencies page with the appropriate base conversion rate.

The Update Product Prices function will then convert your USD selling price into all your other currencies. This can be updated daily automatically by enabling Setup > Automation Settings > Currency Auto Update Settings.

• Thanks 1