After an autoupdate, I recieved this message

CONNECTION ERROR

WHMCS has not been able to verify your license for the last few days.

Before you can access your WHMCS Admin Area again, the license needs to be validated successfully. Please check & ensure that you don't have a firewall or DNS rule blocking outgoing connections to our website.

How can I fix this?

My host provider sent me this message:

While investigating the reported issue I found that the license was failing to be able to be verified due to known conflicts with the ImageMagick PHP extension. In order to resolve these conflicts I have disabled the ImageMagick extension from being used on your site. With ImageMagick disabled you should now be able to load your admin page without issue.

It was fixed, thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Grizzlyware Josh
      Hello again everyone! Today we're releasing Vendor 2.0 due to popular demand and to keep in line with the fast development pace of WHMCS!
      Do you sell product or license keys? Are you tired of wasting time manually distributing and renewing keys? Sell without lifting a finger using Vendor for WHMCS, automating the distribution of license and product keys.
      Vendor allows you to sell any predefined strings such as license keys, product keys, usernames, passwords and serial numbers to your customers. Simply upload your keys and Vendor will instantly assign keys to the customer when they purchase and pay you via your WHMCS.
      Like all of our WHMCS modules, Vendor is 100% unencrypted and open source. We put a lot of pride into our work and we're not ashamed to show you, at the same time removing the concern about malicious code and a black hole of unmaintained code.
      Primary features:
      Google reCAPTCHA support to help prevent fraud Optional customisable client area template No template changes required Automated distribution of license keys to customers Easily create license 'groups' Assign a custom number of keys to a service from a group Produce 'bundles' that will distribute any number of keys from different groups assigned to one WHMCS service Optional automatic renewal of keys Optional recycling of keys Optional enforcement of unique keys per group Set your own optional welcome and renewal emails to be sent with the keys Complete event logging with admin details Search all keys with WHMCS intelligent search (WHMCS V7.7+) Responsive GUI, written in Vue.js making it lightening fast to use Built in documentation We're reactive developers! Have a feature request? We'll add it quickly, at no extra cost. Read more information about Vendor 2.0 >>
      Thank you for your support as always.
      Josh Bonfield
      Grizzlyware Ltd

We're also currently running a 50% off promotion for the remainder of October!

• By Grizzlyware Josh
      Hi all,
      Grizzlyware has just released Ranger for WHMCS, which will allow you to generate, manage and distribute license keys for software that you sell, via WHMCS. It's much like the WHMCS 'Licensing' module, however it has only just been released, so while it's fully functional and full featured, there is more to be added.
      We built Ranger to satisfy our own needs, it's open source and allows developers to license their software in the field. This is a WHMCS module which uses the Ranger framework. You can of course use the Ranger library on its own if you prefer. The module is bundled with email templates too.
      It's free - There is no charge for this module or the Ranger framework, all of the source code is available online as well as a packaged up WHMCS module.
      More information can be found here: https://www.grizzlyware.com/apps/whmcs/ranger/
      We will have more WHMCS modules coming out in the not too distant future too.  With that said, we just released 'Email Catcher' which scans your ticket replies for mismatched client email addresses (so you don't send an email address to the wrong client).
      Any questions or confusion, please give me a shout.
      Thank you,
      Josh
    • By Dimitra
      Hello again,
      There is another error i just encountered.
      Well, I loggin in clientarea as client and check my domain - it is an active domain. When I click the Domain Contact Info link from the sidebar (clientarea.php?action=domaincontacts&domainid=7), I get the Oops, something went wrong page.
      The error I see is:
      "TypeError: Argument 1 passed to normaliseInternationalPhoneNumberFormat() must be of the type array, bool given, called in /home/hshost/public_html/clientarea.php on line 0 and defined in /home/hshost/public_html/includes/clientfunctions.php:0
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/hshost/public_html/clientarea.php(0): normaliseInternationalPhoneNumberFormat(true)
      #1 {main}"
      If I get it correctly, it has something to do with the International phone codes. When I created this client, the phone codes feature was enabled. Yestarday I disabled it and now I get this error. I tried enabling again the feature and changing the phone from tha database, but nothing.
      When The feature was enabled (before I disable it), I hadn't visited the Domain Contact Info, so i don't know if it was working at that time.
      Any ideas why this is happening or how it can be fixed;

Thank you.
    • By mfoland
      Hello, 
      I got to thinking.. For the license module, if you have different license tiers, and want to offer auto upgrades.. Could you make a page like this: https://www.whmcs.com/members/autoupgrade.php 
      With using bootstrap like that.. I know it's possible, but does this somehow manage a custom field within WHMCS? I've always thought about that! I'd love to know your thoughts, as I'd love to build something like it!
    • By WGS
      We have released a more stable and feature-rich version 2.1.0 of the HostX WHMCS Theme. V 2.1.0 is now more stable and responsive than the previous versions.
      We have not left any stone unturned in this version, want to know what's new in this version?
      New Features
      3 New Variations Introduced New Mobile Menu Introduced Mobile Menu Domain Search Introduced 7 New Blocks Added New Banner Images Introduced Fully Responsive DNS Management, Get Epp Code, Manage Contact, Email Forwarding and Private Name Server options added in Client Area. Product detail page add a button for Cpanel login, webmail login, cancel service, etc Overall UI Enhancements SEO Manager and OG Tags now supports Multiple Language Top Menu now supports Multiple Language Improvements & Bugs Fixes
      Responsive Improvements UI/UX Improvements Add Funds Issues Fixed TLDs Showcase pricing issue fixed VPS Page Checks has been fixed Stability of the theme has been enhanced Security of the theme has been enhanced  
      New Versions Overview

View More