Account Holder Name

Account Number

Branch Code

Preferred Debit Date

These details should preferably be mailed to me or be accesible

in the admin area.

Your Help would really be apprecited

• 3 weeks later...
If we are talking about the spanish "domiciliaciones" then I just asked Matt a price. He said for 200-300 dolars he could develop a module for that. If there are people interested, let me know and we can join forces to pay for it.

Description of this module:

Q19 Direct debit payment module:

1.Company Information gathered from module configuration:

* Name of the receiving account holder (this might differ from the company name in Configuration > General)

* Company's VAT registration number.

* Company's Bank number (4 digits).

* Company's Branch number (4 digits).

2. Information gathered from the Client:

* Name of the bank account holder (depending on the business type can be name of person or company)

* Bank code 4 digits

* Branch code 4 digits

* Checksum 2 digits

* Account number 10 digits

* This information should be stored encrypted in database for recurring billing

3.At the moment of (recurring) billing the module should make an output file collecting all Direct Debit transactions of the period in the spanish bank q19 format.

4.At file creation, administrator should be informed by email

5.A download link should be available that can only be accessed after administrator login and only through an SSL connection.

6. At file creation, the invoices that use this form of payment are marked paid.

7. When Direct Debit would fail for some reason, the invoice should be marked as unpaid manually.

Im interessted also in a direct debit gateway. I need it for german banks,

but I think the difference is is only in some formattings.

Is there any new information about a direct debit gateway?

Until now I have whmcs only test, but it looks very good. When there is a solution for direct debit, I will buy this great tool.

Greets Tobii

We are talking here about the Spanish bank system. The format is defined in a PHP class. If you can come up with a class that generates a file for your bank system (if it is similar enough) then we could ask Matt to give us another quote for two bank systems. PM me when you want a copy of the class I use. If your class would be uniform then Matt will have less work.

I know that Paypal accepts "Lastschriftverfahren" as payment option, but I don't know it that is sufficient for your purposes. Advantage of Paypal (and other similar gateways) is of course that the bank details don't need to be stored on our servers which gives an added security for our clients.

Yes, i know that paypal accept "Lastschriftverfahren". But some clients are dont understand why they should use this laborious way to pay... For the most users is it absolutely ok to pay with paypal.

I send you a PM with my email for the class. Is Matt already programming the gateway for you?

We are talking here about the Spanish bank system. The format is defined in a PHP class. If you can come up with a class that generates a file for your bank system (if it is similar enough) then we could ask Matt to give us another quote for two bank systems. PM me when you want a copy of the class I use. If your class would be uniform then Matt will have less work

If the "layout class" is unecoded that would be handy :)

I have the details for the HSBC-Hexagon D/D gateway as I recently integrated it into a client application for them, I would imagine they are all very similar, although each processing bank has their own peculiarities on formatting certain fields

Is Matt already programming the gateway for you?

No, I asked him an initial quote and now I am trying to find others interested to share the cost of development. I forgot to say that the quoted price is for a module that would not be included in the distribution, it would be ours only. But who knows, when there are more people interested Matt might be interested to include it in the distribution for all.

If the "layout class" is unencoded that would be handy :)

I have the details for the HSBC-Hexagon D/D gateway as I recently integrated it into a client application for them, I would imagine they are all very similar, although each processing bank has their own peculiarities on formatting certain fields

Yes, it would probably be best to keep unencoded the class that formats the file for our different banks and it would be best when the module would recognize when you add your own contributed class. This was not in the original quote however and would make it a bit more expensive.

• 2 months later...

Yes I'm still interested, but at the moment I am not yet ready for it. Nor did I ask Matt how much extra it would be when the module would allow for different file format classes. Feel free to ask him and refer to my quote and to this thread.

Apparently there is not enough interest from others, but we could initially split the cost and when someone else shows an interest we could split the cost again between three, four etc. or we could sell the module and share the profit.

Will take some 10 years before something like this will become common for small businesses in Spain like mine. I am afraid I don't have time to wait for that. When in fact it becomes available as a service at a local bank for an affordable fee, then it would only be matter of adding another class or adapting the module for appropriate processing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

the follow process is for the german bankformats:

requirement:

- customclientfields for bankaccount owner, bankaccountid, bankid, agreement for directdebit

- paymentgateway direct debit

- addon modul direct debit

- clients must fill the custom clientfields and check the directdebit agreement if they will pay with directdebit

If the client will pay per directdebit, he choose "DirectDebit" from paymentgateway when he made an order.

In addon-modul in adminarea I can check now for open invoices where the paymentmethod is directdebit. Then I can download a DTAUS-File (german bankformated file) with all datas from these open invoices. This file I upload in my online-banking. After this, I click a button in the addon-modul "Set as Paid" and these invoices are marked all as paid. The paid directdebits are then in an archive, where you can check it again later.

I use it now more than two weeks and there are no problems.

I hope you can understand how it works...otherwise you can ask me again.

directdebit.JPG

directdebit-settings.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I am in negotiation with Tobii that he adds the Spanish Direct Debit format Cuaderno 19. I will finance his work and when he decides that his module will be freely available then this addition will be included. The class that will be used for this is already tested and should work without problems with compatible banks.

Hi Tobii

I am from South Africa, basically we do direct debits from banks accounts

so the only functions I need is the ability to collect a clients banking information

which will be manually submitted via a 3rd party bank debit service, to me it seems

like that is what your module can do :) yipee.