After upgrading to 7.3, when I'm in support tickets and I click to insert kb article, the modal window opens with the article categories, (as normal) but clicking on any of them takes the modal window to the admin home page, rather than the category listings.

Hi,

I've been able to reproduce this issue too. As such I have opened case #CORE-11712 with our developers in order to have this reviewed for future releases.

I apologise for the inconvenience, thanks again for taking the time to report your findings.

This is what really frustrates me.  It doesn't need reviewed by developers.  You've done that already.  It needs fixed.  It's just a url and surely you need to FIX IT.  Surely it's simple to do especially as this is a very fundamental part of speed in our support processes.   Why do we have to wait for a review and a future release?

• Like 1

Hi,

We have identified all links affected by this change, developed, tested and released a hotfix which is available at