Matt

WHMCS 7.3 Reaches Release Candidate Status

WHMCS 7.3 Reaches Release Candidate Status

We are pleased to announce the release of the WHMCS 7.3 Release Candidate.

The release candidate marks the end of feature development and is the final stage before releasing the final and stable version of WHMCS 7.3.

We encourage you to download, install and try out the release candidate. Be among the first to try out new features including Google, Facebook and Twitter Sign-In, MailChimp Integration, Plesk and DirectAdmin SSL Automation, New Backup Options and more.

Learn more about these and the other new features in WHMCS 7.3 on our dedicated WHMCS 7.3 Preview Site.

Discuss Version 7.3 in our Beta Discussion Forum or on Twitter using the hashtag #WHMCS73.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By EduardoP737
      Hi, I have a new issue, I'm not sure if is caused by deactivation of imageMagic.
      After I login into admin area, the summary page shows empty, no graphics, no information

• By EduardoP737
      After an autoupdate, I recieved this message

How can I fix this?
    • By rabijit
      Hello,
      I set up facebook integration, but only first name and last name retrieved. Is it normal? or it should fill email, phone no, address.
      Thanks

• By battles
      I just upgraded to 7.3 and the admin area is now blank.

Using template 6, in outside folder.
      Do I need to move something?
    • By Matt
      WHMCS 7.3 Beta 1 Released

We are pleased to announce that WHMCS 7.3 Beta is now available to download and install.

WHMCS 7.3 has some really exciting new 3rd party integrations including our 3rd most highly requested feature ever in a feature we're calling Sign-In Integrations.

Learn more by visiting the WHMCS 7.3 Preview Site

Can I participate in the beta?

Yes, this is a public beta that is accessible to everyone.

You can download the beta or upgrade to it using the Automatic Updater.

Beta testers play an invaluable role in our development process and we encourage as many people as possible to take part. Signup today to be one of the first to try the new Sign-In Integrations, MailChimp Integration and more.

As always please remember this is a pre-production release and as such is not recommended for production use.

Release Notes | Changelog | Download | Beta Discussion Forums | Report a Bug