Firstly, there was multiple versions of PHP installed. This was due to installing LAMP and then installing another version over it that is compatible with WHMCS. Ubuntu V14...

My cron is: */5 * * * * php -q /home/Companyname/Support.Foldername/crons/cron.php all >> /home/omitly/logfile.log 2>&1

The last bit is to log all the outputs to file for easier troubleshooting.

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_curl.dll' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/php_curl.dll: cannot op$

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_gd2.dll' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/php_gd2.dll: cannot open shared$

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_xmlrpc.dll' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/php_xmlrpc.dll: cannot open $

[WHMCS Application] ERROR: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_xmlrpc.dll' - /usr$

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html lang="en">

<head>

<meta charset="utf-8">

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

<title>Oops!</title>

Not sure what to make of it all. Tried defining where to find PHP7.0 but that gives me weird errors asking for the wrong file locations for PHP extensions like curl and what not.

I am using a custom location for the crons folder and have linked them on both ends to point to each other. I have tripple checked these.

Does anyone have any ideas?

WHMCS just says cron job has not been run in 24 hours - Warning.

Cheers!

Hi there, First post here!

Installed a VM specifically for WHMCS to be linux based.

Installed LAMP server and then another version of PHP on top that was in date for WHMCS.

I have now set the whole system to use V 7.0 PHP.

In WHMCS manager I am getting the cron job error telling me it has not worked for 24 hours. As far as I am aware, it never has worked.

Cron job is this: (slightly edited to hide my domain name)

*/5 * * * * php -q /home/usrname/FOLDERNAME/crons/cron.php all >> /home/usrname/logfile.log 2>&1

I am using the custom cronjob folder and have linked it within PHP and the cron config file. Triple checked these. The last part of the cron is to output it to file to read the errors. This was needed due to the muliple versions of PHP that has since been cleared up. (ithink)

I did get IONcube loaders errors but cleared those up via fixing the php version in use by the system via this article:

https://tecadmin.net/switch-between-multiple-php-version-on-ubuntu/

This is in my log file:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_curl.dll' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/php_curl.dll: cannot op$

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_gd2.dll' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/php_gd2.dll: cannot open shared$

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_xmlrpc.dll' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/php_xmlrpc.dll: cannot open $

[WHMCS Application] ERROR: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_xmlrpc.dll' - /usr$

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html lang="en">

<head>

<meta charset="utf-8">

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

<title>Oops!</title>

It then goes on to display the error page in html.

Also tried specifing the dir of PHP in the crontab and it didnt work either such as /etc/....../php.ini

That just gave me errors for not being able to load the curl extention and what not.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cyben76
      I've just recently updated to PHP 7.3 from 7.2 and I'm getting  the following warning in System Health Status:

Cron PHP Version Mismatch Your environment appears to be running a different PHP version (7.2.23) for the System Cron than the currently loaded PHP version (7.3.11). This may cause issues running your System Cron. This is the log for the System Health:

WHMCS Health Check ================================================================================ error: * The system cron does not appear to have completed successfully within the last 24 hours. Check your activity logs or learn more about enabling the cron in our documentation. warning: * Your environment appears to be running a different PHP version (7.2.23) for the System Cron than the currently loaded PHP version (7.3.11). This may cause issues running your System Cron. notice: * Your PHP memory_limit value 1024M meets the recommended value of 128M. * - Your environment appears to meet the minimum requirements for Automatic Updates. To update, you will need to ensure you have at least 250MB of available disk space. * You are running MariaDB version 10.3.20. This version supports all features required for full compatibility with WHMCS. * A verified SSL certificate was detected for your site. * cURL reports that it does support Secure TLS 1.1 and 1.2 * cURL reports that it does support SSL * You currently have version 7.66.0 of cURL installed. This version uses a secure cipher list. * Your PHP environment uses a valid timezone. * PHP session support is enabled.Session autostart is disabled.The PHP session save path /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php73/ is writable. * Your PHP installation has all required functions enabled for WHMCS to operate. * Your permissions are appropriately restrictive. * Your PHP installation has all recommended extensions loaded and enabled required by certain modules and addons of WHMCS. * Your PHP installation has all extensions loaded and enabled required for WHMCS to operate. * Your system is setup to not log unnecessary error levels. * Your system is not currently set to display errors. * Your PHP version 7.3.11 is supported by WHMCS. Your PHP version is actively supported by PHP for both bug fix and security releases. * Your WHMCS installation is using custom templates which will not be overwritten on upgrade. * You are using custom paths for all the recommended WHMCS directories. * Your SMTP settings are using encryption to ensure that sensitive data in email cannot be leaked in transit to your mail transport agent. debug: * Here are the paths for customisable directories in your WHMCS installation: - Attachments directory: /home/username/attachments - Downloads directory: /home/username/downloads - Compiled templates directory: /home/username/templates_c - Cron directory: /home/username/crons - Admin directory: /home/username/public_html/admin_folder All the cron seems to be running when i check the Activity log but I'm missing the daily WHMCS Cron Job Activity email:

• By MaikelVE
      Hi! I'm getting several emails a day from my installation giving the 'Domain Synchronisation Cron' Report. And even for the transfers a sperate one.
      How can I disable these? It's very annoying
    • By eugenevdm
      I need to manually invoke the server usage checking (overuse) on our shared server to troubleshoot a Virtualmin issue whereby Virtualmin usage statistics and WHMCS usage statistics are completely mismatches (or just missing). I note in the manual a command:
      php -q /home/folder/public_html/crons/cron.php all -F -vvv
      https://docs.whmcs.com/Cron_Job_Issues#Run_the_cron_job_from_the_server_command_line_with_debugging_enabled
      This command runs "all" the 27 tasks. However, I just need it to run for "Server Usage Stats".

Is this possible? Is there some other way? I'm scared to run it for "all" because I'm afraid I'll generate invoices alerting my clients to problems in our system.
    • By Web Host Pro
      Since 7.7 I'm getting email alerts several times a day for transfer and expiration day syncs. Can disable these emails? I like having it going but I don't need messages each time it runs.