Sign in to follow this  
(Amr)

Lara Fraud Control v 1.0 released.

Wouldn't it be great, if you could manually review risky orders before activating them, while allowing orders passing your fraud checks to auto-activate ?

That makes sense, right ? .. but while this might be perfect for some payment gateways, it might not work for others .. That's exactly why we created Lara Fraud Control.

Lara Fraud Control will allow you to set fraud check settings per payment gateway , as follows :

• Disable Fraud check completely, per gateway.
  • Enable Fraud check, and take one of the following actions, if an order Fails the MaxMind Fraud check :
    • Reject the order before payment, and prevent further orders during the same session.
    • Allow Order and accept payment, but mark order as 'Awaiting Manual Review', and don't auto-activate after payment.
    • Allow Order and accept payment, then activate the order, if WHMCS is set to auto-activate after payment.

This module will pay for itself, with the first paid order that you will manually review and pass, while in the absence of Lara Faud Control, that same order would have been unpaid, marked as fraud and rejected.

Additional Notes :

Rejected orders, will show a generic message to customers, giving them the option to open a support ticket.

Awaiting Manual Review orders, will act as any paid pending order, giving you or your staff the chance to manually check the order before activation (similar to setting WHMCS to "Automatically setup the product when you manually accept a pending order").

Accepted orders and orders Passing MaxMind Fraud check will complete normally, as per your WHMCS settings (auto activate/wait for manual review .. etc).

The module will use your current MaxMind settings and will also Skip Fraud Check for existing customers, if "Skip Fraud Check for Existing" is enabled in your WHMCS ordering settings.

As with all of our modules, you'll get :

• Full Source Code, 100% source code provided. No encoded/encrypted files.
  • Updates & Support, 12 Months of Free updates and support. Including new features, bug fixes and WHMCS Updates.

Get the module now for only $9.99 and take control in your hands .. That's a discounted price ! .. Act quickly, as THIS OFFER IS LIMITED.

lara_fraudcontrol_main.png

It's all about options :) .. I personally prefer not to depend entirely on automated checks, and give some space for a human touch.

BTW, we've added some slides to illustrate the idea more, at WHMCS MrketPlace.

Edited by (Amr)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Anu
      My Payment Gateway only supports LKR Cash
      Client registration on my website is allowed in USD (not allowed in LKR)
      Product prices on my website are in USD.
      Therefore, from the Payment Gateway Settings, I have selected Convert To For Processing as LKR.
      After making the payment related to the payment gateway, the amount made in LKR will be invoiced in USD
      For example My site is priced at $ 2.94 with Web Hosting, which is 1097 LKR.
      if a payment of LKR 1097 is made, it will be noted on the invoice as USD 1097
      That amount is deducted $ 2.94 and added to the account as a $ 1067 Credit Balance. This is a big problem for us
      See the invoice below

Below is the Gateway Transaction Log

Help us fix this
      Thanks everyone

• By WGS
      We are thrilled to announce that we are launching the HostX V2.2.2 version. Below are the new features & updates of the HostX theme.

New Feature Added =>

=> New navigation introduced.
      => Font awesome 5 menu icon introduced.
      => New footer design.
      => Another new colour scheme added.
      => Setting for currency format over dynamic pricing blocks.

New Blocks Added=>

=> Top rated reviews block added.
      => Price comparison block added.
      => New pricing block for dynamic product listing.

Product URL : https://whmcsglobalservices.com/webhosting-template/hostx-whmcs-theme-template/

• By Tebo
      I have active accounts that I do not want to be suspended and then deleted, how can I configure that and where should I do it
    • By Cloud Matrix
      Hi there,
      I trust you are well.

I am using the payment gateway https://github.com/PayFast/mod-whmcs.
      The callback refuses to work for manual payments since latest update.
      The original developers at the company called PayFast have been unable to find the problem.

Willing to pay for a solution to the issue.
    • By crispy24
      Hi,
      On our platform we have the pricing in a certain currency, but on the checkout page, if the client is not registered yet in our system, we want to force the currency to be changed to another one in which we normally invoice products and we did that in older versions of WHMCS by only letting the client select the invoicing currency from the dropdown on the registration form by hiding the other currency. In the earlier versions of WHMCS I used a similar code like the one below from a post from the WHMCS community on the register and the checkout page (if the client would register on that page) to hide a currency and only let the clients choose a certain currency for invoicing, but in the 21 version in the child theme I can't seem to get it to work (I also tried in the parent theme and it didn't show up there either), but only in the checkout.tpl. In the normal register.tpl page it works with the first code below, which I used in the earlier versions of WHMCS. I tried putting the code where the custom fields show up on the page, at the top of the page, outside "if's" etc. but to no avail... The field won't show up whatever I try. I also cleared the template cache multiple times, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. For example I'd want EUR as the only available option on the checkout registration page and these are two versions of the code that I used:
      {if $currencies} <div class="col-sm-6"> <label for="inputCurrency">Choose currency</label> <div class="form-group prepend-icon"> <label for="inputCurrency" class="field-icon"> <i class="far fa-money-bill-alt"></i> </label> <select id="inputCurrency" name="currency" class="field form-control"> {foreach $currencies as $curr} {if $curr.code eq 'EUR'} <option value="{$curr.id}"{if !$smarty.post.currency && $curr.default || $smarty.post.currency eq $curr.id } selected{/if}>{$curr.code}</option> {/if} {/foreach} </select> </div> </div> {/if}  

{if !$loggedin && $currencies}  // I also tried without !@loggedin                                 <div class="pull-right form-inline float-right">                                     <label for="inputCurrency" class="field-icon">                                         <i class="far fa-money-bill-alt"></i>                                     </label>                                     <select name="currency" id="inputCurrency" class="field form-control">                                         <option value="">{$LANG.choosecurrency}</option>                                         {foreach from=$currencies item=listcurr}                                             {if $listcurr.code eq 'EUR'}                                                 <option value="{$listcurr.id}"{if $listcurr.id == $currency.id} selected{/if}>{$listcurr.code}</option>                                             {/if}                                         {/foreach}                                     </select>                                 </div>                                 {/if}  
      Any ideas what I'm doing wrong/why it isn't working?
      Thank you