yshah

How to promote contact/sub-account as main contact

Dear WHMCS experts,

I hope you're all well. I have a question on how to remove the current contact for a client, and promote a contact/sub-account as the main contact. The original contact has left, and I need to have the sub-account as the point person now. I can't seem to find a way to do this, any ideas or work-arounds to accomplish what I'm trying to do?

Thank you!

Hello there,

There may be a better way to do it but I've always deleted the contact and then modified to main owners account with the contact info.

Thank you. I'll do that for now, but wonder if there's a feature (now or in future) that will handle such a scenario.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Blasgo
      Good morning community
      Register a domain from my "Domain Reseller" panel, how do I add that domain to my client's account on my WHMCS? so that web hosting and domain are notified together.
      thanks for your help
    • By Nyamkhand
      Hi guys,
      My client's product details page  has Usage statistics  box.  But it ain't showing any usage.  All clients same, even their package has disk limits.

Is there anyone who encountered and solved this?
      Thanks all.
      BR, Nyamkhand
    • By Nyamkhand
      Dear guys,
      I am new to whmcs and am currently customizing my whmcs interfaces.
      There is one thing I want to change in add contact page is the phone number field. I don't want it to be 88123456. Can I change it?   
      It is not in language files. Where can I find this and modify it?
      Any solution and answer would be great.
      Thanks,
      BR, Nyamkhand
      PS: attached SS

• By WGS
      We are giving flat 30% off on ClientX WHMCS Client Area Template. To Avail this offer, please use this coupon code: THEME30
      Buy Now at: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/clientarea-template/clientx/
      Dashboard:

Domain registration Page:

Order Page:

Custom Order Form Template:

Many Other Pages

• By WGS
      Hi All, 

We have released the new version of our ClientX WHMCS Client Area Template.
      Here is the changelog for the same: 
      New Features
      Codegaurd page added in store Available Credit Balance can be seen on the Invoice, Add Funds Page New Pad Locks Added in SSL Products and Services Improvements
      RTL improvements Side Menu Bar Links Can Now be Open in New Tabs Bugs Fixed
      Captcha WHMCS Version Check Issue Fixed Sidebar Scroll Issue Fixed Sidebar menu icons issue fixed  
      To know more about ClientX, visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/clientarea-template/clientx/