solver80

WHMCS forcing Template six after update 7.2.2

Hi,

Yesterday I have updated my WHMCS 6.3 to 7.2.2 by Sofaculous.

Now system keep forcing me to use template six and standard_cart. Doesn't matter what I will select General Settings > General > Template and General Settings > Ordering

I noticed that whatever page I will open I can see "?systpl=six" in the link. If I remove this than it will comeback on the next open page.

If I change this to "?systpl=MyTemplate" and click enter it will automatically change to "?systpl=six"

I think the biggest mistake was using Softaculous to update WHMCS... so many threads of Softaculous messing up installations and upgrades... given the option, it's safer to upgrade manually or, at a push, using the updater... although granted, you can't use the updater in v6.

what you're seeing is not something WHMCS should be doing by default, so either Softaculous has added that, or something else is in play, e.g a custom .htaccess etc

if it were me, i'd reinstall using a clean downloaded file, but if that's not an option, then ultimately you might need to open a ticket with support (or Reseller Support) to find what is causing the redirection.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Marcell
      Hi!

I would like to somehow manage to separate the order detail elements to parts, so I can example make our email look better.
      Currently looks like this, but I would like to change this if possible.

Can you help? 

Also, I would like to congratulate for your new awesome community design. I love it!!

• By paperweight
      My forwardpage.tpl is working fine in theory, however it sometimes hangs for 5-10 seconds before redirecting a user to PayPal if the user has a slow connection.

I know there is nothing I can do about the hanging, but the problem I have found is because of the hang, users click other links on that page and therefore surf away from the payment redirect. That means they never pay and are stuck and get confused (and angry).

So my solution is to remove the header and footer from forwardpage.tpl so that it is just the loading.gif and other info in that page. However, I can't figure out how to remove the template header and footer from only that forwardpage.tpl.... any ideas how to do this?

My goal is to have a very simple and stripped-down forwardpage.tpl so the user must wait for the redirect.

Thank you~
    • By ahikmahin
      Hello,
      I am new with coding stuffs and wondering if any one can point me to the right direction.

I am making a boostrap based whmcs template and trying to find out how can i add side bar or widget area (Client side)?

Basically, i want to create a template page and show this to side bar. So, every time when i need to show something (like-announcements/offers/information) i just need to edit 1 file not all.

May be its a stupid question but i am not going through right direction. It will be much more appreciable if you can put some light on here

Cheers.
    • By epretorious
      Since upgrading to 5.2.7 I've noticed that, unless Product Group #2 (i.e., http://example.com/whmcs/cart.php?gid=2) is configured to use the Slider Order Form Template and Product Group #2 is not hidden, Product Group #2 is the only Product Group shown by the /whmcs/cart.php by default. i.e.,

If Product Group #2 is hidden, Product Group #1 is the only Product Group shown by the /whmcs/cart.php by default.
      If Product Group #2 does not use the Slider Order Form Template, Product Group #2 is the only Product Group shown by the /whmcs/cart.php by default.
      However, if Product Group #2 is configured to use the Slider Order Form Template and Product Group #2 is not hidden, all five product groups (i.e., Shared Hosting [Group #1], E-Mail Hosting [Group #2], SSL Certificates [Group #3], Register a Domain, and Transfer a Domain) are displayed by default.

• By broschats
      Please provide me with an explanation of how to modify the add new client form which is used by admins in the backend. I would like to change the order of the input fields in this form. Both existing and Custom Fields. Assistance Appreciated. This is one of my action items so don't hold back.