ModulesGarden

Leverage your communication style with ModulesGarden SMS Center For WHMCS 2.2.0!

Most of entrepreneurs understand the great significance of clear communication - not only in business. Nowadays, it does not surprise anyone that communication between service provider and customer should not only be fully comprehensible, but also lightning-fast and well-tailored to the needs of the recipient.

Having all these in mind, we have improved one of our products which is an indispensable part of successful communication between you and your clients. With the latest SMS Center For WHMCS 2.2.0 you will be able to improve your control over new orders, explore the possibilities of one more SMS gateway, customize your two-factor authentication and more!

The best moment to improve the communication with your staff members and beloved clients is now! Delve Into The Latest SMS Center For WHMCS!

Recently we have also released:

Do You Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      1. SolusVM Extended VPS & Cloud For WHMCS 1.9.0

We are bursting with excitement to share the grand news that a double 1.9.0 update of SolusVM Extended VPS & Cloud For WHMCS, which all our latest efforts have been leading to, is now all yours for the asking!

What links both SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS and Solus VM Extended Cloud For WHMCS is the newly offered capability for you and your clients to reconfigure network once you make such possibility available for them. Apart from that, one, as well as the other, now offers support for custom ports on the server configuration page and the possibility for your clients to view the list of assigned IPv6 subnets.

Additionally, SolusVM Extended Cloud For WHMCS expands the range of implemented functionalities with the ability for you to define whether the “Root Password” field should be visible during a new VM creation.

Eager to look deeper beneath the surface of this forceful SolusVM Extended VPS & Cloud For WHMCS 1.9.0 pairing?

Find out more about SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS 1.9.0!

Find out more about SolusVM Extended Cloud For WHMCS 1.9.0!

2. SMS Center For WHMCS 3.5.0

With equal pleasure, we announce that our SMS Center For WHMCS module is now available in a brushed up 3.5.0 version with 5 extra SMS gateways!

Among the novel providers that powered up this fresh release, you will find: Aruba Network, eSMS, Mobily, Grameenphone, plus Bandwidth. Writing them into the overall list of supported providers, the total range of covered gateways now includes as many as 34 positions in total.

Learn more about SMS Center For WHMCS 3.4.0!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Still failing to notice your perfect SMS gateway on the list? No bother! Order SMS Center For WHMCS through our website, send us a ticket detailing what specific integration you are seeking, and we will make it happen – for free. Simple as that!

3. During the past week we also released:
      Hetzner VPS For WHMCS - v1.2.1 NIC IT Registrar For WHMCS - v1.3.1 Recurring Billing Extended For WHMCS - v1.2.5 Social Media Login For WHMCS - v1.3.2

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By WGS
      Hello All, 

We are glad to announce a big upgrade i.e. V5.0.0 of our WHMCS OVH module. We are getting regular feedback from our customers to upgrade our module. Based on the feedback of the customers we have improvised the module in every possible way to make it the best server management module when it comes to OVH, SoYouStart and Kimsufi.

Here is what we have introduced in the new V 5.0.0:
      Now admin can auto-provision Dedicated Servers.  Fully Redesigned Client Area Section Introduced Updated Admin Area You can now set Additional IP's Margins The module is fully compatible with new OVH API's Add 3 new server locations US, UK and Singapore Setup SoYouStart Dedicated Products Manage Products & Config Options Prices from the WHMCS Admin Area The module is compatible with WHMCS 7.8.3  
      There are some improvements in the module as well: 
      The module is compatible with PHP7.3 Enhanced Module Speed Enhanced UI Enhanced Stability The module is fully compatible with HostX WHMCS Theme, ClientX WHMCS Theme, and Lagom WHMCS Theme  

This is how the new Client Area Looks Like: 

Checkout Usage Stats

Access KVM Console from WHMCS Client Area

Manage Server Power Options (Reboot, Reinstall) & Netboot)

Easily Manage FTP

Modify IP Reverse & Buy Additional IP's

View Resources

View More Features of our WGS WHMCS OVH Server Management Module here: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/ovh-soyoustart-whmcs-module/

• By ModulesGarden
      1. Resellers Center For WHMCS 3.5.0

This week, to our immense delight, another well-known module from our WHMCS set was brought a huge step closer to perfection. The talk is all about the Resellers Center For WHMCS 3.5.0 update we have the pleasure to deliver to you today!

What can you expect from this promising new version?

For starters, the module has just embraced a full-fledged support for WHMCS V7.8.3 and it is now confirmed to work seamlessly in this fresh-new system version. Additionally, equipped with this new tool, you will be able to freely choose whether to display or hide services ordered through the reseller’s store in your Admin Store view.

While this is only a small amount of novelties to pick and choose from, many more still await your undivided attention on our website.

Learn more about Resellers Center For WHMCS 3.5.0!

2. MetricsCube 1-Year Anniversary

"Simple Business Analytics" may mean many different things to many different people. For the founders of MetricsCube this catchphrase has always been more of a continual improvement process rather than the goal itself.

This revelatory tool which gradually developed to become the most cutting-edge data analysis solution the whole web hosting scene has ever witnessed, has just turned 1 year old! Is it much? Looking back at all the incredible stuff MetricsCube team has managed to pull off so far - it seems like a long time. But once you look into the future, it will be most safe to assume that everything is still ahead of them - because there are no limits when it comes to software innovation.

Stop by the latest MetricsCube Blog to have a sneak peek at the exciting future plans!

3. See what’s on the list of our latest releases:
      Cancellation Center For WHMCS - NEW MODULE Amazon EC2 For WHMCS - v1.1.1 Amazon Lightsail For WHMCS – v1.0.1 CRM For WHMCS – v2.5.5 GoDaddy Domain Registrar For WHMCS – v3.3.2 OpenStack VPS For WHMCS – v1.8.1 OVH VPS & Dedicated Servers For WHMCS - v1.0.5 Payment Gateway Charges For WHMCS - v2.1.4 Plesk Key Administrator For WHMCS - v1.3.3 Product Cross-Selling For WHMCS - v1.0.1 Proxmox VPS For WHMCS - v2.7.3 SMS Center For WHMCS - v3.4.1 Unban Center For WHMCS - v2.2.2 Virtuozzo VPS For WHMCS – v1.5.1

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By WGS
      We have released a new update of our WGS PayPal Tokenization WHMCS Payment gateway module. This new 1.0.6 Update brings in the compatibility with the latest WHMCS 7.8 - 7.8.1. Our module has become the most updated Paypal tokenization module in the WHMCS Marketplace. Users can download the latest files from the WGS Client Area. 

• By zitu4life
      Hello there
      I have been watching some posts related having WHMCS and main Website and eventually on each separate account, I really think it makes sense....but my my specific scenario I am thing that could make more sense for now only WHMCS and on second business stage upgrade to an Word Press website. Advice or any tips are welcome.
      Currently I have:
      My website on my www.mydomain.com
       WHMCS  on separate cpanel  SUBDOMAIN www.client.mydomain.com
      So I have my website before start using WHMCS, and it is simple website with one page that we can scroll HOME, ABOUT US, PRODUTS\SERVICES, CONTACT FORM
      The point is, since my website is simple, I guess there is a option in WHMCS to create new pages and handle everything inside WHMCS and having just one central place, also I guess now there is template that can handle that, like zoomex, client host, alaska, etc, etc...
      I intend to suspend my main website cpanel and change my WHMCS to www.mydomain.com and have just one central place.
      I have analysed also, that I should take care during WHMCS update, to ensure I will keep WHMCS frontend alive, if it is a module, don't upgrade WHMCS until module developer deliver latest compatible version.
      If were you considering my current situation what would do, create your own new pages using WHMCS docs?
      Do you thing using WHMCS frontend module is security recommended?
      What would you looking for when searching for possible modules market (experience of developer, security history, module been sold from MARKETEC PLACE?
      Appreciate your attention!