faisal

mysql_result is not supported

Hi,

We have a custom payment gateway made by hostthebest but their website is closed so if anybody can help me with this:

The module was working fine even after upgrade to WHMCS 7 but after upgrading to PHP 7 I see this error in the view invoice:

Fatal error: Uncaught BadFunctionCallException: mysql_result is not supported in /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/includes/dbcompatfunctions.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/modules/gateways/gate2play.php(20): mysql_result(Object(PDOStatement), 0, 'gatewayid')
#1 [internal function]: gate2play_link(Array)
#2 /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): call_user_func('gate2play_link', Array)
#3 /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Gateway.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call('link', Array)
#4 /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Invoice.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Gateway->call('link', Array)
#5 /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/viewinvoice.php(0): WHMCS\Invoice->getPaymentLink()
#6 {main}

Next BadFunctionCallException: mysql_result is not supported  in /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Terminus.php on line 0

"mysql_result is not supported" means it's been removed as of PHP 7. You need to use mysqli or PDO. Odd that it uses that call to a PDO object...

Try adding "mysqli_result" to replace that?

Thank you, I also remember that hostthebest is now whmcsservices

I just open a ticket :)

no they changed their site to whmcsservices.com which it states here

And in a few posts right above this one. ;)