ocastaned

How to know which accounts were terminated?

I am getting a daily report (Cron Job) from WHMCS about several task such as accounts suspensions, tickets, late fees added, etc., and also account that were recently terminated. The problem here is that If you take a look at this screenshot below, you will see 3 accounts were terminated, but If I click the button below in that email "view full summary" I am taken to a page within WHMCS were I can see the full summary information, but I don't have the way to see which accounts were recently terminated. How can I know which accounts were recently terminated?

Screesnhot 1: https://gyazo.com/6193793208e93086a3453e3dd755374f

screenshot 2: https://gyazo.com/fabb702160e6193ae610c5799fdc81aa

two thoughts...

1. clients -> product/services and then choose "Terminated" from the Status dropdown

2. using the tweak in the thread below, you could use the Services report to show termination dates.

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?114002-Report-for-terminations-cancellations&p=461963#post461963

I suppose I could write a basic admin widget to output the information, but it shouldn't really be necessary if WHMCS could get their act together with the cron report.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By EZEHOST
      Hi all, 
      I am having issues with communication between WHMCS and WHM. The "Pending Module Actions" was showing an item that was waiting to be suspended, but failed "due to an unknown reason". I activated the module log, and tried suspending again, and it stated: 
      {"cpanelresult":{"apiversion":"2","error":"Access denied","data":{"reason":"Access denied","result":"0"},"type":"text"}}  
      I checked the server settings, and tried testing the connection, and I am getting the error shown in the image I have attached. 

(The password is correct, and the API key is correct)
    • By bagfuloz
      Hello everyone, Hope you guys doing good. 
      I came up with something new  or maybe old  .  I want to implement whmcs lang from English to Hindi. for my indian customers.  So i will convert each and every English Words to hindi words.  Already 50% done.  but please anyone tell me how to Add a extension ex- Hindi in header dropdown menu and target it to my Hindi lang File. 
      Check the screenshot for more info,

So i have added a Hindi.php file in Lang directory but in dropdown its showing English 2 times.
      Sorry for my Bad English.  Here is all. 
      Thanks
      Bagful International

• By WHMCS ChrisD
      Hi Everyone,
      The WHMCS Forums were launched over 12 years ago and in that time have seen a number of iterations and updates.
      Today, we’re excited to announce that we're getting ready to introduce the next incarnation of the WHMCS Community and with it, a brand-new look and feel, along with a whole host of new features and functionality - starting with in-line post reactions & a new reputation structure as well as a new question & answer format for certain forum categories.
      Preparations are already well underway to migrate from the current forums to our new Community powered by the Invision Community Suite. The current community is home to a wealth of knowledge and information and we’ll be migrating all existing threads and posts as well as user accounts and private messages to the new WHMCS Community to ensure that none of this is lost.
      I’m personally very excited about the opportunities our new platform unlocks. Over the coming months, we’ll be rolling out a range of new features and functionality in our community, taking inspiration from the responses we received earlier in the year about how we can improve your experience.
      Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks as we move nearer to the switch over, in the meantime, here’s a sneak preview of what’s to come.

The team and I are excited to bring our new community to you in September, and I will be posting more information on the changes in future posts.
    • By nasos75
      Accept payments with VISA/MasterCard using AlphaBank DeltaPay platform redirection form.

* Fees calculation
      * Transaction log
      * Greek to latin first and last name conversion
      * Lifetime updates
      * 15 days trial available
      * 25 euros + 23% VAT owned version

Check it here
    • By m0b1us
      hi
      is there have modules to show deleted / expired domain like http://www.name.com ?

thanks