Inetbiz

WHMCS Facebook Standard Tracking Pixel Module

Hi Inetbiz!

Thank you for your module!

Can you please help to install it?

I uploaded all siles in modules/addons/whmcs-facebook-pixel-tracking-master but whmcs not show it on page with addons.

Thank you!

On 6/8/2018 at 10:03 AM, denyska said:

Hi Inetbiz!

Thank you for your module!

Can you please help to install it?

I uploaded all siles in modules/addons/whmcs-facebook-pixel-tracking-master but whmcs not show it on page with addons.

Thank you!

I found this article on google.  I got it working by uploading content to new folder: /modules/addons/facebookpixel

then login to whmcs admin > setup > addon modules and enable the module + enter PixelID.

Integrating things like Pixel is easy and requires no special skill to the point that probably even a script from 2014 would work. I mean you just need to output HTML.

Let me know if anyone successfully installed facebook pixel codes on all pages? I need a help as well 🙂

7 hours ago, Jafar Muhammed said:

I did it, via editing footer.tpl (affects all pages) and complete.tpl (specific to conversion tracking) page.

any particular reason why you didn't use a hook to do that, e.g ClientAreaFooterOutput and ShoppingCartCheckoutCompletePage ??

18 hours ago, brian! said:

any particular reason why you didn't use a hook to do that, e.g ClientAreaFooterOutput and ShoppingCartCheckoutCompletePage ??

When I tried this first time, I don't have any idea about custom hooks.

Do you have a custom hook that you can share here because indeed my footer.tpl is messed with all the third-party scripts?

38 minutes ago, Jafar Muhammed said:

Do you have a custom hook that you can share here because indeed my footer.tpl is messed with all the third-party scripts?

the facebook pixel hook in the above linked thread is a clientareaheadouput hook, but I assume it would work using ClientAreaFooterOutput too.

you could do a search of my posts for ClientAreaFooterOutput and see if there is one that you can adapt for your needs...

for example, the cookie hook below uses FooterOutput...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By totallytech
      Hey All,
      I've recently started a facebook advertising campaign and I wanted to check the conversions etc to see what level of business is coming through. I've found a Spainish add-on called Facebook Pixel which is free. I've activated it in the admin panel but there is no front end for configuration (other than putting in the tracking id).

I'm not really sure how I'm suppose to use this to get an output on the add to cart page etc...

I have a special offers page on my main website, which when you click on buy now forwards you to the whmcs cart. They are on different domains though, so I'm trying to get people go visit http://mysite.com/special-offers but I'm tracking the output of https://secure.mysite.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=23

Whats the best way of doing this?
    • By t-chan
      Guys,

Please what are WHMCS $email [customer & non-customer] , $product_ids and $product_names global variable that one can use with Facebook Pixel?

For an example, these are purchase variables for:

Shopify:

'{{ total_price | money_without_currency }}','currency':'USD'

Magento:

<?php echo $amount; ?>

WooCommerce:

<?php echo $order->get_order_total(); ?>

Squarespace:

{orderGrandTotal}

BigCommerce:

%%ORDER_SUBTOTAL%%;

Thanks
    • By clasil
      Hi Guys, A bit lost here

I been looking in the forum but there is nothing that will tell you what is the code you have to apply and where!

We are using the Spanish facebook pixel module for whmcs and that it give the pixel every where on whmcs.. but there is no reference on where to apply the events to it?

can anybody please help out to apply pixel events to whmcs and where to add the code for facebook pixel events?

I would like to add the Pixel events for after successful purchase

i have this bellow but is not working:

templates/orderforms/cart/complete.tpl

{if $ispaid} {literal} fbq('track', 'Purchase', {value: '0.00', currency:'USD'}); {/literal} {/if}

Please help and if you are famliar with facebook pixel module then what is the best way to apply facebook pixel and events after successful purchase

Thanks
      Claudio