plusplushosting

email templates issues after upgade to 6.3

Hi, i have updated to 6.3 from 6.2.2, when you try to edit en email template that was already in the 6.2.2 version, there is not problem, but if i attempt to edit one of the new templates, like the email verification one, is showing without css formatting, nor the whmcs admin header, menu, etc and without the second language textbox in the template. I have attached a screenshot.

emtemp.jpg

Hi, This error is WHMCS already known (Case 9896). When you open a ticket you get a hotfix for this.

Can someone post the fix somewhere or send the link or something. WHMCS hasn't responded to my ticket. It's been about 16 hours now.

Edited by mustardman