Ilyas

WHMCS custom integration

Hey,

I'm currently working on a custom integration of WHMCS. A lot of custom modifications has been made to make this concept work.

I'm looking for some insights, opinions about what can be done better, extras,... The project is still in a very early beta stage, we only just started accepting (beta) clients. Every opinion matters!

Feel free to take a look around, I've set up a test account so you can take a look in the client area.

https://client.phasehosting.be

user: test@mail.com

pass: swGpIL8hdC

What has been done so far:

• Re-design every element inside whmcs
  • HTML website builder intigration (beta)
  • owncloud integration for free cloud storage and email client (very early stage)
  • Replaced knowledgebase with WordPress based system

What has to be done:

• Optimize UX
  • Mobile app for invoices, basic product configuration, DNS,... (in development)
  • Open-exchange/ms xchange integration
  • Lots of extra pages/feautures
  • integrated DNS manager
  • Announcements (design)
  • Write tutorials/FAQ
  • Create API for customers

Plans for the future:

Make WHMCS work with angularJS, if someone has managed to do this, feel free to contact me :)

screen1.png

screen2.png

screen2.png

The screenshot look nice but the site give me error (This site can't be reached) :)

Site has been updated I guess, you can login at: https://client.phasehosting.io/ but the login credentials above does not work.

Anyhow: I love it. If you have plans to sell your template, feel free to get in touch. :)

Did you buy these templates? If not, i'd be interested in purchasing them. You did an amazing job with the signup process and the UI design, looking for a very similar setup.

Hey,

It has been a long time since I checked this post. Currently, I am developing a custom system that runs next to WHMCS that provides a fluid API to communicate with WHMCS, cPanel, Proxmxox, Zimbra and on the long run provisions apps on docker hosts. This way creating your own laravel, AngularJS, Ember,... client interface is a breeze. I've struggled with that for a long time because I really like WHMCS as a client managment system. The release date is within the next 2 - 3 months and a large part of the codebase will be open source if someone is intrested.

Then, I will put the template files of the current design on GitHub. But a lot is customized to our likings and there are some 3th party modules that are required. Installing would not be easy!!

Edited by Ilyas

This is a fantastic integration, one of the best I've seen. Great work

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jrnetwork
      Hello whmcs'ers,

I'm looking for an advanced integration of whmcs into a well-known and robust Wordpress theme. I've written a scoping document on this and would like to know if there are some quality developers/development teams on there that handle such a thing so I can contact them.

I've searched Google and it's a mine field out there, so I figured this would be the best place to start.

Look forward to any advice or good contacts. I'm willing to pay good money to get this job done.

Thanks.
    • By elijahpaul
      I've created a custom table in the WHMCS DB, and would now like to display the contained table data on a custom page I've also created, in the form of an html table.

In mycustompage.php, I've passed the data to an array like so:

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM tblclientscustom WHERE userid=".$ca->getUserID()); $data = mysql_fetch_array($result); $customdata = $data; $ca->assign('customdata', $customdata);

Then in mycustompage.tpl (using the clientareainvoices.tpl as a 'template') I've done the following:

{foreach from=$customdata item=customdata} <tr> <td>{$customdata.id}</td> <td>{$customdata.domain}</td> <td>{$customdata.email}</td> <td>{$customdata.organization}</td> <td >{$customdata.timestamp}</td> <td><a href="viewcustdata.php?id={$customdata.id}">{$LANG.customdataview}</a></td> </tr> {foreachelse} <tr> <td colspan="5">{$LANG.norecordsfound}</td> </tr> {/foreach}

However the above just populates every row with the results from the first row of my custom DB table (tblclientscustom).

Have I made a mistake in setting the variable/array $customdata?

Also what is the 'item=customdata' setting? in the clientareainvoices.tpl template it's set to 'item=invoice'. Have I set this wrong too?

Any help appreciated.
    • By Preemo
      Hi all,

http://www.clients.huntshosting.co.uk/

As you can see my menu is a bit messy at the moment. But I'd like to have a logged in and out menu on the bar below the site's main menu

So maybe when logged out there's 'Order Now | Announcements | Pre-Sales Enquiries' etc and then when logged in 'Services | Tickets' and so on,..

How would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance

Ryan
    • By Jowwow
      Hey guys, perhaps you can help clear this up for me.
      First let me state I'm a rank noob
      I'm seriously considering replacing my current template and config with "a more modern, responsive, flat style" that my friend is recommending I convert everything to. No specific template just seems to be less bling.
      My problem is afaik if I integrate WHMCS into Joomla ( seems to be difficult to do ) then I've got this folder called "whmcs" sitting out there easily bypassing my install.
      same with WP.
      Another is I use Joomla to handle my software distribution and probably more then anything else cause I've used it for the last 7+ years and just really comfortable with it.
      I don't think whmcs can do software distribution as well as Joomla can and I know zero about wordpress.

So any and all feedback, recommendations, edification will be greatly appreciated.
    • By SM-John
      Hey Folks,

I haven't done an integration in a VERY long time, so I was really motivated to try and get WHMCS integrated into our new design which is built on the Foundation CSS framework. It wasn't too bad, but it did take a lot of work!

Take a look at what we've completed here:

https://liquidpro.net/clients/

There is not much to see other than login and ordering process for people who are not clients.

Here are some screenshots of the client area as well: