Favicon manager module lets you add a favicon image to your WHMCS website. Favicon is a small icon image or logo displayed in the address bar of a web browser. By using this Module, you can easily upload and change favicon icon on your WHMCS. You can create favicon icon for each page or only use one favicon icon

The favicon manager module is free. You can download the favicon manager module from the product page. The favicon manager module is encoded with ionCube if you want the source code you can buy from the product page

Favicon Manager Module Features

• Very simple and easy to use.
  • No complex menus or setting.
  • Just upload an image and change your website's default favicon logo.
  • Enable or disable the favicon on the website.
  • Create favicon icon for each page on the website.
  • Compatible with WHMCS version 6.x.x

View the product Page

View all our works and Products

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Web Host Pro
      It's the strangest thing. On only my admin login page and customer login page for WHMCS the apple touch won't refresh. I've add the proper <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="/apple-touch-icon.png?ver=1.6"> with the version change to trigger an update to all admin section and template section header files but only on the admin login page and customer login page it will not refresh. 
      Once you login and all other pages refreshes fine.
      Is there a header section for the login pages that is encoded? Or a pace I can add <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="/apple-touch-icon.png?ver=1.6"> to a header file so it will refresh the apple touch icon?
      The orange icon is the old and the text icon is the new one that loads after you login. The actual log in page is stuck on the old.
      https://webhost.pro/clientarea.php

• By WGS
      A new update of our Vmware module is released. the new 2.0.4 version is available to download. 
      Whats New!
      New Feature:
      Now you can choose network adapter on which you want to create the new VM. Bugs Fixed:
      Delete IP from IP pool - Fixed - You can now easily delete IP's from IP Pool  
      Checkout the module at: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/vmware-whmcs-module/
    • By HarryAdney
      I see this in Setup > Addon Modules. I use MailChimp; is it safe to delete the legacy module and am I correct in thinking it's the one shown in module/addons/admin?

Cheers
    • By WGS
      iRedMail Reseller WHMCS Module allows your to resell email services from the iRedMail. 
      Benefits to your Clients:
      Clients can add new email address. Clients can add catch-all address. You can also manage your created email accounts like Clients can change password of account. Clients can add forward email address of web mail account. Clients can enable/disable web mail account. Clients can delete unnecessary web mail account. Admin Area Feature
      Admin can create Account Admin can suspend Account Admin can unsuspend Account Admin can terminate Account To know more about the module, visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/iredmail-for-whmcs/
    • By Web Host Pro
      Most addons have a capital letter under the billing date line but the super speed addon is not capitalized.
      How can I change this so they are all capitalized or all lower case.