2Checkout Shut Off Date

rockhost

Not long ago I received the following email from 2Checkout. I was wondering if I was alone. I don't understand the reasoning. I haven't had a chargeback or any strange account activity for years or really ever. I only offer 2Checkout as a third party option. I have my own merchant account. So, I don't need them badly, but gosh, why?

==========

Dear Seth,

In reference to the email communication you received from us on August 11, 2015 regarding your 2Checkout account being closed, we would like to provide clarification of the content of our email.

2Checkout has made the decision that as of September 15, 2015, we can no longer support your business. This was an internal decision made by the management of 2Checkout, and does not reflect the views or positions of any of the card associations or of any other payment service provider, including Allied Wallet.

In our previous email, we mentioned that you may contact Allied Wallet to apply for a merchant account. If you have a need for card processing services, you may visit Allied Wallet's website to apply for a merchant account, subject to approval by Allied Wallet.

We apologize for any confusion caused and we regret that we are unable to support your business. Should you have any questions regarding your 2Checkout account between now and September 15, please contact us by email at sellersupport@2co.com or by phone at 1-877-294-0273.

We wish you and your business the very best.

Regards,

The 2Checkout Team

==========

Has anyone else out there experienced this? Obviously 2Checkout is a WHMCS partner. I don't get it!

Thanks!