Sign in to follow this  
rockhost

Domains: templates and templates/orderforms

Hey fellow WHMCS'rs,

I thought maybe I wouldn't be alone on this topic. So, I'm posting a thread. Please add your opinions. Quite simply put, the six template domain search has a very appealing design:

https://my.rockhost.com/

https://my.rockhost.com/domainchecker.php

BUT, the order form template searches are pretty plain looking:

https://my.rockhost.com/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

What's up with that? Is there an easy way to duplicate the look and feel of the Client Portal six (whmcs/templates/six) register-transfer searches into the order form templates (whmcs/templates/orderforms/slider)?

Domain spinning sure is a nice upgrade regardless. I'll say that. I want to enhance the visitors experience.

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By x86txt
      Hello - I have a logo and would like to hire someone with WHMCS web design experience to create a theme for my WHMCS portal. If you have experience with this, please feel free to reply here or reach out to me at webdesign@amdvps.com.
    • By ZeProf2Coding
      Hello, is there a way to reset email templates ?
    • By AnonRed
      Hi,

I'm fairly new to editing the WHMCS theme files and wondered if maybe someone could help me? I've gone over the theme guide over at the developer portal but i'm still fairly lost.

Which files and which line of code do I need to open and edit to add my own navigation menu's, logos etc. at the top and also the footer at the bottom to match the main website template? I hope i'm making sense.

Basically I want to add my own template around WHMCS itself so it looks all professional. Thanks in advance.
    • By WGS
      We are giving an extra 30% off on already discounted WHMCS one page orderform template. 

One Step Checkout Order Form WHMCS Template : $99 at $40 ClientX WHMCS Client Area Template : $79 at $55 Use Coupon Code: COV19
    • By Nona
      I had a theme developed a long time ago. I made a mistake today and can't get ahead on my own.
      I use all products with the option that a domain belongs to it. (Require Domain Tick to show domain registration options).
      If I switch off this option, the page cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1 is empty. my template with menu and everything is displayed, but the main area is empty. what is missing?
      unfortunately the developer does not work for me anymore