domainparked.png

The "Domain Parking" addon automatically parks any domain order (that have no hosting account and have the default nameservers) in your cPANEL server!

Domain parking service allows you client to have a webpage that tells the visitors that domain is parked or is coming soon etc.

Supported Features

-Automatic parking on after successfull domain Register / Transfer and automatic nameservers change!

-Manual parking / unparking clientarea button in DomainDetails page.

-CronJob: detects nameservers changes or domain expiry and auto-unpark them.

-Client E-mail Notification uppon domain parking / unparking

-Works with any type of company small (1 Server/VPS/Reseller) or big (many servers).

-Works with any registrar

-Custom namerservers example. park1.mycompany.com,park2.mycompany.com

-No hard configuration, 5-10 min installation. Documentation included.

Requirements

WHM/Cpanel 11+

WHMCS 5.3+

Access in WHM panel required to able to add a new DNS Zone.

Screenshoots

park_1.jpg

park_2.jpg

MORE DETAILS HERE

Probably it will work but the problem is with ioncube encoder is still on BETA.

Also PHP 7.0 is optimized to run non-encoded code, so php7+whmcs (encoded) does not seems to have significant speed improvement

Probably it will work but the problem is with ioncube encoder is still on BETA.

Also PHP 7.0 is optimized to run non-encoded code, so php7+whmcs (encoded) does not seems to have significant speed improvement

Hi.

I am using PHP Version 5.6.26 with the latest version of whmcs. Have you tested this and also do you have any screen shots of the parking page and can individual clients who park domains have there own specific page and configure it themselves if needed..

Many thanks

Paul

Hi.

I am using PHP Version 5.6.26 with the latest version of whmcs. Have you tested this and also do you have any screen shots of the parking page and can individual clients who park domains have there own specific page and configure it themselves if needed..

Many thanks

Paul

so does itwork with whmcs 71?

Hi,

Does this still work with latest WHMCS, and if yes is there a live demo ?

On 6/7/2018 at 9:00 AM, rdomains said:

Hi,

Does this still work with latest WHMCS, and if yes is there a live demo ?

Its currently working for us

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, radwebhosting said:

Its currently working for us

It works for all WHMCS versions from (6.x to 7.x)

• Party/Celebrate 1