ModulesGarden Server Switcher For WHMCS will allow to automatically switch servers when placing an order depending on previously created rules. Module will let you to create and configure your own switch rules, split them into groups and assign to them specified servers and product groups. Each rule can be very flexible because they are based on chosen configurable options, product addons and custom fields.

Module allows to assign products of your clients to different servers depending on chosen values while ordering. This is an amazing functionality that will make your offer more attractive!

In that way, with Server Switcher For WHMCS you will gain full control on your servers and created products.

You will be also able to prepare pre configured products and share ready links to your clients so they can order them immediately.

Server Switcher For WHMCS is a clever tool that can revolutionize your business!

Admin Area Features:

• Automatic Server Switching When Ordering A Product - Depending On Fulfilled Rule
  • Add Multiple Conditions To A Rule
  • Add Multiple Product Groups To A Rule
  • Add Multiple Servers To A Rule
  • Add Multiple Rules To A Rules Group
  • Define Default Servers For A Rules Group - Will Be Used If None Of The Rules Are Fulfilled
  • Link To The Order Form Of Product Configured According To The Rule

Rule Definitions Support:

• Configurable Options
  • Custom Fields
  • Product Addons

Additionally:

• Multi-Language Support
  • Supports WHMCS V5 and Later

Are You Interested?

♦ Order Server Switcher For WHMCS Now!

Do You Need More Information?

♦ Read More About Server Switcher For WHMCS

Are You Looking For Complete Documentation?

♦ Visit Server Switcher For WHMCS Wiki

Do You Want Us To Install And Configure The Module For You?

♦ Tick 'Server Switcher Installation Service' Field While Ordering The Product

Check Out Also Our Other Products:

Multibrand For WHMCS

Rackspace Cloud Servers For WHMCS

cPanel Manage2 For WHMCS

DNS Manager For WHMCS

cPanel Extended For WHMCS

Rackspace Email For WHMCS

Rackspace Email Extended For WHMCS

Advanced Billing For WHMCS

WWD GoDaddy Domains For WHMCS

DirectAdmin Extended For WHMCS

Google Apps For WHMCS

Parallels Plesk Panel Extended For WHMCS

Zimbra Email For WHMCS

cPanel Pack For WHMCS

Zendesk For WHMCS

Resellers Center For WHMCS

Liquid Web For WHMCS

Liquid Web Load Balancer For WHMCS

Storm On Demand For WHMCS

Storm On Demand Load Balancer For WHMCS

Storm Servers Billing For WHMCS

SolusVM Extended VPS For WHMCS

SolusVM Extended Cloud For WHMCS

SolusVM Extended Reseller For WHMCS

eNom Email For WHMCS

Proxmox VPS For WHMCS

Payment Gateway Charges For WHMCS

MX Registrar For WHMCS

NIC IT Registrar For WHMCS

IP Manager For WHMCS

Domains Reseller For WHMCS

Parallels Cloud Server For WHMCS

Proxmox Cloud For WHMCS

Hosting Renewals For WHMCS

Report Generator For WHMCS

Password Manager For WHMCS

Product Linker For WHMCS

DirectAdmin Licenses For WHMCS

Parallels Key Administrator For WHMCS

Domain Orders Extended For WHMCS

Name.com Registrar For WHMCS

DMCA.com For WHMCS

EURid Registrar For WHMCS

Liquid Web Private Parent For WHMCS

Storm On Demand Private Parent For WHMCS

Rage4 For cPanel

Unban Center For WHMCS

OpenStack VPS For WHMCS

Asterisk VoIP Center For WHMCS

Team & Task Organizer For Magento

SoftLayer For WHMCS

GPN DATA For Magento

Advanced Synchronization For WHMCS

Coming Next:

• Time Tracking Center For WHMCS
  • Advanced Synchronization For WHMCS 1.5
  • Domain Orders Extended For WHMCS 2.0
  • Support Tickets Limiter For WHMCS - module from ModulesGarden Contest!
  • WebsitePanel Extended For WHMCS
  • Interspire For WHMCS
  • CRM For WHMCS
  • Domains Reseller For WHMCS 1.5
  • Multibrand For WHMCS 1.5

Would you like to know more about the upcoming modules? Ask on our Forums!

Do You Need Custom Software Development?

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create adequate addon, entirely new module or even a complete system!

We can advise how to solve your problems or propose an optimal solution for your business.

Contact Us Today!

We will send you the quote, ETA and more details within 24-48 hours.

For more information about our promotions, products and company activity visit our Forums, Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ !

Forums

Blog

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By zitu4life
      Hello there
      I have been watching some posts related having WHMCS and main Website and eventually on each separate account, I really think it makes sense....but my my specific scenario I am thing that could make more sense for now only WHMCS and on second business stage upgrade to an Word Press website. Advice or any tips are welcome.
      Currently I have:
      My website on my www.mydomain.com
       WHMCS  on separate cpanel  SUBDOMAIN www.client.mydomain.com
      So I have my website before start using WHMCS, and it is simple website with one page that we can scroll HOME, ABOUT US, PRODUTS\SERVICES, CONTACT FORM
      The point is, since my website is simple, I guess there is a option in WHMCS to create new pages and handle everything inside WHMCS and having just one central place, also I guess now there is template that can handle that, like zoomex, client host, alaska, etc, etc...
      I intend to suspend my main website cpanel and change my WHMCS to www.mydomain.com and have just one central place.
      I have analysed also, that I should take care during WHMCS update, to ensure I will keep WHMCS frontend alive, if it is a module, don't upgrade WHMCS until module developer deliver latest compatible version.
      If were you considering my current situation what would do, create your own new pages using WHMCS docs?
      Do you thing using WHMCS frontend module is security recommended?
      What would you looking for when searching for possible modules market (experience of developer, security history, module been sold from MARKETEC PLACE?
      Appreciate your attention!

• By ModulesGarden
      We put immense amount of development effort into each of our products. And those that our customers rely on most often - in particular. Today we are really pleased to offer you Proxmox VPS For WHMCS and Proxmox Cloud For WHMCS in a visibly modernized form.

1. Proxmox VPS For WHMCS 2.7.0

To let you get the gist of this colossal update, we highlighted for you its most central points.
      WHMCS V7.8 compatibility Support for Proxmox VE 6.0 Reconstructed code and totally overhauled interface Possibility for clients to take snapshots of their machines (LXC virtualization type added) Disk downsize protection feature Multiple novel options related to VM management Server provisioning market has become incredibly demanding. But with such all-powerful automation tool like Proxmox VPS For WHMCS, you may leave the competition far behind and have the audience all to yourself!

Learn more about Proxmox VPS For WHMCS 2.7.0!

2. Proxmox Cloud For WHMCS 2.7.0

Are you more into the capabilities offered by our second Proxmox-related module? We have great news for you then! The tool can be now safely installed in the WHMCS 7.8 environment, and the 2.7.0 update brings your way at least a few additional options to pick and choose from.

For instance, you are empowered to select which VLAN Tags from the Proxmox addon can later on be used for a particular product, or freely change the default user for the Cloud-Init template now from the Proxmox addon directly.

Learn more about Proxmox Cloud For WHMCS 2.7.0!

3. Open Source Promotion - 20% off!

There is no bad time when it comes to saving some money, don’t you think? Catch up with our magnificent promotion on all open source products - extended for a while longer per your special request!

Choose any piece of unencrypted software that seems the most appealing to you, use our special #PayJustOnce code and voila! You have saved 20%!

Already own an annual license of our WHMCS modules and worry that you lost such an amazing opportunity? There’s no need to be concerned! Upgrade your license to the unencrypted product with a few clicks, and keep 20% of the total price in your pocket by using our #PayJustOnce code!

Get your money’s worth with our one-off 20% discount!

4. Latest releases

We are so proud to let you guys know that our list of modules integrated with WHMCS V7.8 is growing ever bigger in size! Here are some of our most recent updates:
      cPanel Extended For WHMCS - v3.6.1 DirectAdmin Extended For WHMCS - v3.1.3 DNS Manager For WHMCS - v2.12.0 Payment Gateway Charges For WHMCS - v2.1.3

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By Grizzlyware Josh
      Hi all,
      Grizzlyware has just released Ranger for WHMCS, which will allow you to generate, manage and distribute license keys for software that you sell, via WHMCS. It's much like the WHMCS 'Licensing' module, however it has only just been released, so while it's fully functional and full featured, there is more to be added.
      We built Ranger to satisfy our own needs, it's open source and allows developers to license their software in the field. This is a WHMCS module which uses the Ranger framework. You can of course use the Ranger library on its own if you prefer. The module is bundled with email templates too.
      It's free - There is no charge for this module or the Ranger framework, all of the source code is available online as well as a packaged up WHMCS module.
      More information can be found here: https://www.grizzlyware.com/apps/whmcs/ranger/
      We will have more WHMCS modules coming out in the not too distant future too.  With that said, we just released 'Email Catcher' which scans your ticket replies for mismatched client email addresses (so you don't send an email address to the wrong client).
      Any questions or confusion, please give me a shout.
      Thank you,
      Josh
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. WHMCS V7.8 Beta – Modules Compatibility

It is a pleasure to let you guys know that we are ready for the V7.8 edition of your favorite web hosting management and billing software!

Our Product Development Team will spare no effort to ensure that every single WHMCS module up for
      grabs on our Marketplace has been thoroughly tested in terms of a tip-top integration with this freshest WHMCS version. Even though the system is still in the beta stage, we managed to roll out several updates already. And still counting!
      Amazon EC2 For WHMCS - v1.1.0 DigitalOcean Droplets For WHMCS - v1.3.1 DirectAdmin Licenses For WHMCS - v1.1.5 EURid Registrar For WHMCS - v1.2.3 Password Manager For WHMCS - v2.2.7 Quotes Automation For WHMCS – v2.0.4 Report Generator For WHMCS - v4.0.1 Unban Center For WHMCS - v2.2.1 Zimbra Email For WHMCS - v1.5.3 Keep an eye on more compatibility labels coming soon!

2. Netcetera Case Study - EasyDCIM

While focused on growth, companies tend to overlook the impact their actions may have on the environment around. Data centers, for example, consume a lot of energy and most probably this trend will not shift any time soon.

But does it have to be that way? EasyDCIM carried out an in-depth case study of a certain company that provides 100% carbon neutral hosting solutions without losing a bit on the service quality.

Tread the same path to maximum business optimization!

3. DirectAdmin software 15% OFF

What do you love summertime for the most? We personally enjoy the chance to pamper our clients with ever hotter deals. And here is one to keep you warm throughout the entire August!
      Choose between our standalone modules for WHMCS integrated with DirectAdmin and save 15% on every single item picked with the code: 15%DirectAdmin Got a taste for more individualized software? Get in touch and have your dream solution for DirectAdmin developed at -15% of the price too! Make summer all about new business opportunities!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By WGS
      Another addition to the WHMCS cloud section, AWS Lightsail Server Provisioning WHMCS Module. 

Admin Features: 
      Allows admin to resell AWS Lightsail Servers in WHMCS.  Provides Auto-provisioning of the servers when clients purchase a server. Our module allows you to create a new instance/VPS. Our module allows you to auto Suspend an instance/VPS. Our module allows you to auto terminate a VM. Our module automatically assigns static IP while creating a new VM. Admin can restrict the selection of the Blueprints from the admin panel.  Admin can define a specific server region in which the clients can create their VM’s.  
      Client Features: 
      Client has the ability to start the server from the WHMCS Client Area. Client can also stop the servers from WHMCS Client Area. Client can also reboot the servers from WHMCS Client Area. Clients can get metrics data in the WHMCS client area. Clients Can view the history/logs of the servers. Client’s can see the storage information in the WHMCS client area.  
      For more information visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/whmcs-amazon-lightsail-module/