Recalculate All Prices for your Customers

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, PixelPaul said:

can someone supply me the module? i really need it but can't seem to get it.

it seems to have been removed now from Marketplace, so along with it being removed from the developers' site, it's probably to be considered a dead addon (at least for now).

however, there is an alternate product in Marketplace, Auto Recalculate Prices for $15, that seems to do price recalculation (either manually or via the cron) - I don't think it's the same author though, but is at least marked as being v7.5 compatible.... admin demo mentioned doesn't work, so I haven't tried the module myself.

• 2 months later...
On 6/25/2018 at 5:02 AM, brian! said:

it seems to have been removed now from Marketplace, so along with it being removed from the developers' site, it's probably to be considered a dead addon (at least for now).

however, there is an alternate product in Marketplace, Auto Recalculate Prices for $15, that seems to do price recalculation (either manually or via the cron) - I don't think it's the same author though, but is at least marked as being v7.5 compatible.... admin demo mentioned doesn't work, so I haven't tried the module myself.

Hello, I am the developer of the Auto Recalculate Prices addons, the testing environment is enabled and you can do all the tests you want.

I leave the link to the Marketplace of the addons https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/4017

11 hours ago, CaribeHost said:

Hello, I am the developer of the Auto Recalculate Prices addons, the testing environment is enabled and you can do all the tests you want.

it's a pity there is now a $15 USD setup fee - that may put some buyers off from getting the addon.

22 minutes ago, brian! said:

it's a pity there is now a $15 USD setup fee - that may put some buyers off from getting the addon.

hello, the module has new features and will have new ones, the recurring value will be 15 usd per year, also enable the monthly, quarterly and biannual cycles, as well as a 7 day trial license for your test

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, UltimateNodes said:

Why do I have to pay an installation fee? I am not planning to let you anywhere near my WHMCS installation.

the value of the fee does not refer to the installation, it is only a value that we charge only once when acquiring the license

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/3/2024 at 8:24 AM, mroxidane said:

Any alternative in this regard? Is there any other module or hook available?

You can use the following hook:

<?php

/*
* Hook to automatically recalculate pricing for services and domains after daily cron is ran
*/

if (!defined("WHMCS"))
die("This file cannot be accessed directly");

use WHMCS\Database\Capsule;

add_hook('DailyCronJob', 1, function($vars)
{
    logActivity('Starting autorecalculate for services and domains	', 0);
    $adminUsername = ''; // Optional for WHMCS 7.2 and later

foreach(Capsule::table('tblhosting')->pluck('id') as $v)
    {
        localAPI('UpdateClientProduct', array('serviceid' => $v, 'autorecalc' => true), $adminUsername);
    }

foreach (Capsule::table('tbldomains')->pluck('id') as $v)
    {
        localAPI('UpdateClientDomain', array('domainid' => $v, 'autorecalc' => true), $adminUsername);
    }
    logActivity('Ending autorecalculate for services and domains	', 0);

});