Recalculate All Prices for your Customers

As this should be already integrated in WHMCS, I have decided to create this little module.

This module lets you enable the option to calculate automatically domains and/or products/services prices for your clients. Useful when adjusting domain pricing and you want to change all your existing client's prices too.

With this script, prices will update automatically on next cron job.

http://www.whmcs.com/appstore/2590/Prices-AutoCalc.html

• 3 months later...

I have launched a new version of the module.

This Version 1.1 is a ground-up rebuild of PricesAutoCalc, this release

features multilanguage support as well as general stability enhancements.

The admin area has had a face-lift and is much more powerful and refined.

New Features:

Possibility to configure cron job automatically or manually

New options for calculations. By default, Free Products are excluded. Also Expired Domains and Expired, Suspendec, Cancelled or Terminated Products are excluded. You may include them if you want.

Possibility to launch calculations manually.

Multilanguage: English & Spanish (but you can add your own)

License key is now stored in database (no more insecure PAUTOC.key file)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i am very interested in this. i have a few question.

it works with all re-ocurring prices correct? as each night all my product prices get updates due to exchange rate changes, and i want all previous orders to get the reocurring price updated. Can i select so only some product get updated and other don't?

also i was about to buy it but on the purchase page it said $5 annually, so is their some annually licensing with this module? is it open source?

thanks heaps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We have launched a new version for our WHMCS Addon Module "WHMCS Price AutoCalc Module".

New Features on 1.2:

Correction of a Bug when caculating domain prices for customers with different currency

Correction of a Bug with WHMCS admin template other than "Blend"

Addon now checks if an update is available and shows in sidebar

Option to show/hide results in "Force Manual Update"

Upgrade is FREE for existing customers with valid licence.

Price is only 5€ per year for new customers. It's worth the money as it saves you lots of time!

You may download it from https://www.domainsvm.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=65

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
is this module getting the prices for the domains from some where and updating them?

where are the price changes coming from?

sometimes you may need to increase your product/service price(s), so new prices will be applied to new orders, but what about current clients, when they attempt to renew their services you need to make sure they will pay with the new prices :)

• 4 months later...
Your website is down? Where i can buy this module?

the site looks to be up, but they're using a customised orderform template that looks good when it works, and gives a blank page when it doesn't... might be quicker to send the author a message via the contact form on their site.

the site looks to be up, but they're using a customised orderform template that looks good when it works, and gives a blank page when it doesn't... might be quicker to send the author a message via the contact form on their site.

Yeap, its giving ERROR 500

I can't contact the author. When i fill the contact form it says im not a customer... obviously, so i can't send and message.

I can't contact the author. When i fill the contact form it says im not a customer... obviously, so i can't send and message.

the website looks to be working again now - if you follow the link from Marketplace or the App Store, then you can now order the addon.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
This hasn't been updated in almost a year now. The project is most likely not compatible with v7

it looks like he's updated the WHMCS version on his site to v7, and maybe his current theme isn't compatible with that - so that may explain the errors on his site.

... and he's updated his Marketplace entry for the product to state that it is v7.1 compatible.... though he hasn't visited these forums for over a year.

Hello

Module Order link is dead

is there any option to set and module calculate prices based on currency then update other prices ?

for example IRR rate changes during month but our services prices are fixed based on USD so we need to IRR prices for current products and ordered products updated wen this module works