I am receiving an email with invalid request error.

The email shows this:

Cron php -q /home/server/public_html/clientes/admin/cron.php

And then the error message:

[1011150] Invalid request IP: xxx.xx.xxx.xx

Any idea what it could be?

Actually the problem has been fixed. The problem was because I changed hosting company, so WHMCS wasn't recognizing my IP, but I just corrected.

Anyways thank you for watching.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dimitra
      Hello again,
      There is another error i just encountered.
      Well, I loggin in clientarea as client and check my domain - it is an active domain. When I click the Domain Contact Info link from the sidebar (clientarea.php?action=domaincontacts&domainid=7), I get the Oops, something went wrong page.
      The error I see is:
      "TypeError: Argument 1 passed to normaliseInternationalPhoneNumberFormat() must be of the type array, bool given, called in /home/hshost/public_html/clientarea.php on line 0 and defined in /home/hshost/public_html/includes/clientfunctions.php:0
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/hshost/public_html/clientarea.php(0): normaliseInternationalPhoneNumberFormat(true)
      #1 {main}"
      If I get it correctly, it has something to do with the International phone codes. When I created this client, the phone codes feature was enabled. Yestarday I disabled it and now I get this error. I tried enabling again the feature and changing the phone from tha database, but nothing.
      When The feature was enabled (before I disable it), I hadn't visited the Domain Contact Info, so i don't know if it was working at that time.
      Any ideas why this is happening or how it can be fixed;

Thank you.
    • By MaikelVE
      Hi! I'm getting several emails a day from my installation giving the 'Domain Synchronisation Cron' Report. And even for the transfers a sperate one.
      How can I disable these? It's very annoying
    • By eugenevdm
      I need to manually invoke the server usage checking (overuse) on our shared server to troubleshoot a Virtualmin issue whereby Virtualmin usage statistics and WHMCS usage statistics are completely mismatches (or just missing). I note in the manual a command:
      php -q /home/folder/public_html/crons/cron.php all -F -vvv
      https://docs.whmcs.com/Cron_Job_Issues#Run_the_cron_job_from_the_server_command_line_with_debugging_enabled
      This command runs "all" the 27 tasks. However, I just need it to run for "Server Usage Stats".

Is this possible? Is there some other way? I'm scared to run it for "all" because I'm afraid I'll generate invoices alerting my clients to problems in our system.
    • By Web Host Pro
      Since 7.7 I'm getting email alerts several times a day for transfer and expiration day syncs. Can disable these emails? I like having it going but I don't need messages each time it runs. 

• By hanstavo
      When I tried to do a test checkout I realized that I cant continue. I get an error about invalid tax percentage, but I don't even have tax setup. I am using WHMCS 7.4.2
      I get the error no matter what payment gateway, and I have tried a fresh install of the checkout.tpl file and a bunch of other files that is included on multiple pages such as common and the sidebars.
      When I enable error reporting, I get the following stack trace:

WHMCS\Exception\Billing\BillingException: Invalid tax percentage: in /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Billing/Tax.php:0
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Billing/Tax.php(0): WHMCS\Billing\Tax->validateTaxPercentage(NULL)
      #1 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/invoicefunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Billing\Tax->setLevel1Percentage(NULL)
      #2 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/processinvoices.php(0): updateInvoiceTotal(0)
      #3 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/processinvoices.php(0): createInvoicesProcess(false, true, '')
      #4 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/orderfunctions.php(0): createInvoices(1, true, '', Array)
      #5 /home/myuser/public_html/cart.php(0): calcCartTotals(true)
      #6 {main}