Sign in to follow this  
nimonogi

New gTLDs Whois Server

Does anyone here has the whois for .shop ?

HI GregNZT,

Please try:

.shop|whois.nic.shop|Domain not found

Thanks it had to be DOMAIN NOT FOUND instead of Domain not found

Its working with

.shop|whois.nic.shop|DOMAIN NOT FOUND

I am trying to get the WHOIS for the .work TLD

I am using WHMCS 7.01 and in my JSON it shows this:

{
       "extensions": ".work",
       "uri": "socket://whois-dub.mm-registry.com",
       "available": "Not Registered"
   },

It seem as if that is correct but I still cant search availability, anyone else got .work to "WORK"

on v6, the correct entry in whoisservers.php for .work is...

.work|whois.nic.work|This domain name has not been registered

therefore, in v7.0.1, your json file should use... :idea:

{
       "uri": "socket://whois.nic.work",
       "available": "This domain name has not been registered"
   },

on v6, the correct entry in whoisservers.php for .work is...

.work|whois.nic.work|This domain name has not been registered

therefore, in v7.0.1, your json file should use... :idea:

{
       "uri": "socket://whois.nic.work",
   },

ok ty! it works now, I mean it '.WORK's now :)

you found it yourself... :)

.amsterdam|whois.nic.amsterdam|Domain Status: free

It's not working anymore?

Anyone know the whois for .amsterdam

Regards :-)

It's not working anymore?

Anyone know the whois for .amsterdam

it's still working :idea:

Domain Name: nic222.amsterdam
Domain Status: free
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-11-02T15:00:30Z <<<

Record maintained by: SIDN

SIDN also run .nl and they operate a port43 whois lookup limit for .nl which I believe is still 15 per day (unless you're exempted) - i've no idea if they enforce a similar policy for .amsterdam, but it's in their whois terms that they can.

i'd suggest contacting SIDN and seeing if your IP is being blocked for performing too many searches.

if you want to check an .amsterdam domain whois manually, then you can use - http://webwhois.nic.amsterdam/

if you're using v6, it will be...

.blog|whois.nic.blog|This domain name has not been registered

if using v7, you can add the following to whois.json

{
"extensions": ".blog",
"uri": "socket://whois.nic.blog",
   },

Hello Brian, could you PLEASE help with the following ?

.download

.party

.pro

.stream

.website

.site

.pw

.space

.top

.bid

.trade

.webcam

.accountant

.loan

.review

.cricket

.science

.host

.win

.date

.faith

.online

.men

.club

.press

I am still using Version: 6.2.0.

Edited by Mike4286
More details

Hello Brian, could you PLEASE help with the following ?

you should use the following...

.accountant|whois.nic.accountant|queried object does not exist
.bid|whois.nic.bid|queried object does not exist
.club|whois.nic.club|queried object does not exist
.cricket|whois.nic.cricket|queried object does not exist
.date|whois.nic.date|queried object does not exist
.download|whois.nic.download|queried object does not exist
.faith|whois.nic.faith|queried object does not exist
.host|whois.nic.host|DOMAIN NOT FOUND
.loan|whois.nic.loan|queried object does not exist
.men|whois.nic.men|No Data Found
.online|whois.nic.online|DOMAIN NOT FOUND
.party|whois.nic.party|queried object does not exist
.press|whois.nic.press|DOMAIN NOT FOUND
.pro|whois.nic.pro|NOT FOUND
.pw|whois.nic.pw|DOMAIN NOT FOUND
.review|whois.nic.review|queried object does not exist
.science|whois.nic.science|queried object does not exist
.site|whois.nic.site|DOMAIN NOT FOUND
.space|whois.nic.space|DOMAIN NOT FOUND
.stream|whois.nic.stream|queried object does not exist
.top|whois.nic.top|queried object does not exist
.trade|whois.nic.trade|queried object does not exist
.webcam|whois.nic.webcam|queried object does not exist
.website|whois.nic.website|DOMAIN NOT FOUND
.win|whois.nic.win|queried object does not exist

I appreciate your help.

After performing a few tests on the front end, it showed a domain as available. That's fine, although when I checked with my domain registrar, it had the domain listed as a premium domain with a price tag of $15,000 per year, whereas I am selling the domains for the average price of $10-$20. Not sure if there's a work-around for this.

After performing a few tests on the front end, it showed a domain as available. That's fine, although when I checked with my domain registrar, it had the domain listed as a premium domain with a price tag of $15,000 per year, whereas I am selling the domains for the average price of $10-$20. Not sure if there's a work-around for this.

not with v6 using standard whois - all it can do is tell you what the whois server says, it can't tell you if it's a premium domain and/or it's price... depending on your registrar, there may be a 3rd party addon available that will allow you to sell premium domains.

v7 has introduced support for premium domains, but it's still a little flaky. :roll:

v7 has introduced support for premium domains, but it's still a little flaky. :roll:

I'd just note here that it's Version 7.1 that introduces support for Premium Domains it's not supported in V7.0.2 and below. In addition Premium Domains are supported for eNom and All Logicboxes Modules (ResellerClub, ResellerCamp, NetEarthOne and UK2 Group/StarGate) you can learn more at http://docs.whmcs.com/Premium_Domains

seems .beer not working on ours since v7 update... added the following :-

{

"extensions": ".beer",

"uri": "socket://whois.nic.beer",

"available": "queried object does not exist"

}

does not work though always comes back unavailable.... any ideas?

seems .beer not working on ours since v7 update... any ideas?

for v7, you would use...

{
       "extensions": ".beer",
       "uri": "socket://whois.nic.beer",
   }

and for anyone using v6 or earlier, you would therefore use...

.beer|whois.nic.beer|This domain name has not been registered

I have spent countless hours on this, trying to add the new extensions I mentioned above and still does not work. I have even upgraded to the latest version of WHMCS and received many orders for domains that were already registered. I have tried using all 6 different Whois providers and

still shows some domains available, when they are not. Premium domain also does not work. It was embarrassing contacting customers to inform them that their orders have been cancelled. I have also checked the json file and everything seems correct.

I have spent countless hours on this, trying to add the new extensions I mentioned above and still does not work. I have even upgraded to the latest version of WHMCS and received many orders for domains that were already registered. I have tried using all 6 different Whois providers and still shows some domains available, when they are not.

I assume you mean registrars rather than whois providers - generally speaking, there's only one whois provider for each TLD.

can you give some examples of ordered domains that were already registered (either privately or in this thread) - especially if they were "normal" price.... if they were premium, then you're at the mercy of the TLD whois server to give you a response you can work with.

certainly, I know that .club offer lots of premium domains, and as I think I said earlier in this thread, are possibly worth avoiding if you're only using whois lookups for your searches.

Premium domain also does not work.

I also believe that to be the case with the latest release... certainly using the resellerclub option. :roll:

It was embarrassing contacting customers to inform them that their orders have been cancelled.

if you're going to sell TLDs that offer premium domains, then you may need to add some text on-screen and/or in your T&C about the price shown potentially not being accurate.

I have also checked the json file and everything seems correct.

as I said in a previous reply, whois cannot tell you if a domain is premium, nor if it is, can it give you it's price - so it maybe that the entries in whois.json are perfectly correct (and if I gave you them, they probably were at the time!)... but i'd be interested in some examples just to check what the whois output was for those domains. :idea:

Hi!

Anybody know how must be set now for .at domains?

The ".at|whois.nic.at|nothing found" are not working any more.

Many thanks!

Anybody know how must be set now for .at domains?

The ".at|whois.nic.at|nothing found" are not working any more.

are you sure about that? because i've just rechecked it and it seems to be working correctly. :idea:

can you give an example of a registered .at domain that WHMCS is saying is available, or vice-versa. :?:

can anyone help me with .გე tld ?

I made whois like this but it still shows all domains as unavailable:

{

"extensions": ".გე",

"uri": "socket://whois.itdc.ge",

"available": "available"

}