Here is a Whois Server list of the publicly available New gTLDs.

Simply edit /includes/whoisservers.php and add the following at the bottom:

.equipment|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.gallery|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.graphics|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.lighting|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.photography|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.directory|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.technology|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.today|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.bike|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.clothing|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.guru|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.plumbing |whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.singles|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.camera|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.estate|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.construction|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.contractors|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.kitchen|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.land|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.enterprises|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.holdings|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.ventures|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.diamonds|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.voyage|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.photos|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.shoes|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.careers|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.recipes|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

I will keep updating this list as more domains becomes publicly available.

I think after 24 hours, you won't be able to edit that original first post to add any further new tlds to it - so you may have to post a reply each time you want to add a new one, or one of the above tlds change.

.cab|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.domains|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.limo|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

Do you know which are used for the following extensions?

.domains

.link

.onl

.wiki

.club

.email

.sexy

.singles

.social

.menu

.pub

.marketing

.moda

.tattoo

.futbol

.viajes

I will be very grateful to the answers.

Do you know which are used for the following extensions?

.domains

.link

.onl

.wiki

.club

.email

.sexy

.singles

.social

.menu

.pub

.marketing

.moda

.tattoo

.futbol

.viajes

I will be very grateful to the answers.

Try this (untested):

.domains|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.link|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.onl|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.wiki|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.club|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.email|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.sexy|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.singles|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.social|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.menu|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.pub|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.marketing|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.moda|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.tattoo|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.futbol|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.viajes|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

Anyone have the Whois server for .menu which was released today?

Should be:

.menu|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

think its something like

.menu|whois.nic.menu|Domain not found

But everything that's not registered is showing unavailable....... so format of this is wrong I guess

this works for me...

.menu|whois.nic.menu|No Data Found

shows todays.menu and google.menu as registered; todays222.menu as available.

Works for me too Brian, many thanks..... Was just the last bit of the string that was wrong, we did try many variations too ....

.berlin|whois.nic.berlin|No match

the trick to this is getting the whois server from the IANA page - http://www.iana.org/domains/root/db

then pasting the tld|whois|anything into whoisservers.php

check for google.TLD and it will almost certainly be registered!

then check for google222.TLD (should be available), see what the output is and then paste this back into whoisservers.php

OK .berlin|whois.nic.berlin|No match is correct

What I was checking are reserved names. They show "available" but are actually "reserved". Any way to identify those reserved names?

What I was checking are reserved names. They show "available" but are actually "reserved". Any way to identify those reserved names?

I think the whois output is the same, so short answer would be no... it's a pity we can't block these reserved domains from being searched for... example.berlin I think will be reserved, but is showing as available.

Here are a few more whois servers for new gTLDs:

.company|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.center|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.systems|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.management|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.academy|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.computer|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.tips|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.builders|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.solutions|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.support|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.training|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found
.email|whois.donuts.co|Domain not found

So we're going to be on the hook to update the whoissservers.php for all the new gTLDs that become available?

That doesn't seem right.

Currently that seems to be the only way.

You can also preload all whois servers and use them once the domains are available, however those whois servers will be untested.

We are manually adding these weekly at moment, was a pain also when the 5.3.6 update was installed as it overwrote the whoisservers.php file...... with all these new domains comign out would be good to get a central update file and better integration for the domain lookups.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      1. cPanel Extended For WHMCS 3.6.0 
      In this latest module update you will find an essential addition that lots of clients have been asking us about - JetBackup support. Equipped with this new tool, your clients will gain the freedom to choose between various externally scheduled backups straight in your client area as well as add some additional notes to each of them. 
      Learn more about cPanel Extended For WHMCS 3.6.0!

2. Resellers Center For WHMCS 3.4.0
      If you struggle with keeping all details on your resellers under full-time control, this module might be exactly the kind of help you need. A moment ago we upgraded it to the 3.4.0 version which introduces support for WHMCS V7.7 and expands the scope of your resellers’ capabilities even further. 
      In particular, they have been enabled to manage their orders in a far more convenient way. All thanks to three extra tabs in the Reseller Area which let resellers quickly search out the precise orders they need in a matter of seconds. For example, they can browse for orders for domains only, applying even such detailed filters as billing cycle, server or status. 
      Whether your adventure with reselling business has just begun or successfully goes on for some time now, we guarantee the new Resellers Center For WHMCS module to help you achieve greater efficiency with little effort.
      Learn more about Resellers Center For WHMCS 3.4.0!

3. MetricsCube Update
      Need a professional but still intuitive in use tool for comprehensive WHMCS reporting? The choice is one – MetricsCube. The platform currently offers over 70 powerful reports for web hosting companies starting with such common metrics as MRR or ARPU and ending with some less known ones, but equally informative nonetheless. 
      Another great news is that the platform just received a major update and plenty of new features. These include: 5 extra reports related to billing & subscriptions, new Report Presets functionality, really handy reports search engine, and many other improvements to the UI and general performance.
      Step into the world of simple WHMCS Business Analytics!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. May Promotion – Last Call
      Hey, did everyone get their piece of our May Promotion yet? If not, the 20% price cut will be available until the end of 31st May only!
      The following coupon code applies to both new licenses and open source gear: MayDiscountFrenzy
      Don’t miss out on our hottest deals!

2. DNS Manager For WHMCS 2.11.0
      Is the rising complexity of your web hosting business starting to give you a headache? Make your job simpler with a tool perfectly fitted to this role – our DNS Manager For WHMCS!
      Upon the 2.11.0 update, the module received a new bunch of powerful tools: 

Google Cloud DNS submodule support  Logs with all sorts of actions taken on DNS zones Added rDNS management for DirectAdmin submodule  Possibility to allow clients to use only specified domains for zones domain, product, addon and other items Numerous DNS-related improvements

Gain first-hand experience on this enhanced module version, and turn over a new page with your web hosting venture! 
      Learn more about DNS Manager For WHMCS 2.11.0!

3. DediPath Case Study
      If you use are using multiple tools for your data center venture, you should know that the lack of integration between different software solutions can make it even more difficult to accomplish the most basic business tasks.
      The recent case study of DediPath carried out by folks from EasyDCIM shows that all-in-one business management software gives you much greater flexibility and conditions for steady growth. 
      See how to run your data center like a real pro!

4. Lately we have released three completely novel products dedicated to WHMCS, plus one important module update. Feel free to give them a closer study!

Hetzner VPS For WHMCS - v1.0.0 OVH VPS & Dedicated Servers For WHMCS - v1.0.1  Polish Language Translation For WHMCS - v1.0.0 Plesk Extended For WHMCS - v3.1.1

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By Isaac Asher
      Hey everyone.  I'm still relatively new to the hosting biz and some of my clients are wanting to add multiple websites to their existing hosting package.  I understand that add-on domains would be the best way to handle this.  (But please correct me if I am wrong) 
      I am looking for input on how to manage this from both a technical as well as business perspective. 
      If the client is purchasing a new domain on their existing hosting account, they will be storing files there and taking up more disk space from the server.  Accordingly, I should find a way to recoup the cost of the additional storage expense.  I was looking for a way in WHMCS to sell add-on domains as perhaps a product add-on to an existing hosting account.  This is simple enough, but if the client purchases an additional domain registration, I can't see how i could also require them to purchase this add-on (extra $ to make up for the additional disk space).  
      Alternatively, I thought about offering additional blocks of disk storage.  Package comes with X MB, and for $X, get an additional X MB of storage.  Has anyone accomplished this?  Is this ill-advised? 
      Ultimately I'm looking for a way to reconcile my bottom dollar against the additional disk space that will be consumed by the sites built upon add-on domains. Does anyone have any suggestions? Best practices? Advice for a new entrepreneur?
    • By Shivansh
      when any clinet search domain then showing error
      Client Side:   Oops somethings went wrong

System log
      WHOIS Lookup Error for 'khobor24x7.in': error detail unknown

please help to fix.
      Thanks

• By bluesteam
      Hello,
      I find the domain checker extension categories useless to say the least!   I know that my clients pretty much NEVER even understand what a ccTLD is or a gTLD etc!
      So they don't even KNOW to click those buttons to show the domain extension they are looking for so my clients just get confused!
      Now, the problem is that what WHMCS considers POPULAR doesn't include my own countries tld extension so now when the client is looking for the cost of my countries tld's they can't find it because they don't think for themselves that they need to click a certain category to display the tld to get the pricing!
      So what they simply do now is enter garbage.tld in to the search field and see what the tld costs in the search results rendering the whole cateories options useless and ifthey happen to enter a domain that actually exists, it doesn't show the price.
      So the only way around this I figured is to enable ALL the options by default to show ALL tld's when the page loads.
      Is this possible and if so, how could I do it?
      Thanks