Grizzlyware Josh

Vendor - Sell product keys and bundles, import with ease

Vendor »

I am pleased to announce our latest rewrite, Vendor, formerly known as 'Key Seller'.

Vendor allows you to sell product keys and serial numbers to your customers with ease.

With Vendor, you can import your product keys, and sell them in any way you want to. Either on their own, or multiple keys of the same type in one product.

You can even create bundles, which allow you to sell multiple keys from different groups in one product. For example selling a software package which comes with 3 license keys.

Find out more now »

Key Features

• Bundle Support
  • Key Seller import tool
  • CSV, Text Dump Import Methods
  • Auto key generation tool
  • Recycle keys and unique options
  • Responsive hook points
  • Key activity history
  • Assign keys to services domain (optional)
  • Open source, like all of our modules

Vendor is shipping at a low one time price of $25, and is 100% open source, as with all of our modules.

More information: http://www.bluetipsoftware.com/whmcs-modules/vendor/

Buy now $25

2.png

1.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

7.png

does this supports user/password paired keys too or only single key? and if yes does it sends product after mark order as paid?

Hi,

It can be done by storing them as one key, ie Username::Password (separator can be whatever you want it to be).

In the email template you can them simply explode them by :: (or your chosen separator) and list them in the email to the client.

I can also confirm that the email will only be sent once the client has paid for the order. This can be changed, it is dependent on how you set up the product in WHMCS.

I am happy to help you configure the username/password options and your email templates if you are at all unsure.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Thank you,

Josh

Hi,

It will show (if key is assigned to domain, optional) on subsequent invoices for renewals for the key, but not the first invoice. The first invoice is generated before the key is assigned so it's not possible.

We could create a modification for you, which will edit the invoice after the key has been assigned if that's suitable for you?

Send us an email on our website and we'll get back to you with more information and we can talk in more detail.

Hello,

does the key showing up to support ticket so if a client buys 2 serial number of the same product to open the ticket for the one of them that might has problem?

Regards

Hello,

does the key showing up to support ticket so if a client buys 2 serial number of the same product to open the ticket for the one of them that might has problem?

Regards

Hi,

You have an option to assign the keys to the domain field of the service, so they would see them - yes.

This is optional though. However either way, if they select the product, then in the admin area you will be able to see all keys for the particular service they selected.

yes it works we use it long time. also v5 and v6 is working.

only thing is the dev is not responding to tickets very fast can take a few weeks.

but update for v6 was really fast when I checked the git.

for the rest the module works as advertised you can purchase it without problems.

posted with my mobile.

Posted a question on the vendor's website, more than 2 weeks ago with no response?

Anyone else dealt with them recently?

Posted a question on the vendor's website, more than 2 weeks ago with no response?

Anyone else dealt with them recently?

We also have issues with the dev, I have some open invoices and tickets but nobody repsonded.

I think the dev is not active anymore also this module.

We use this module daily, did you have a question you can PM me.

Can anybody help?

I installed the plugin according to the instructions, I added the keys

It will not send the keys after the order is over,

* There is an error:

Module Create Failed - Service ID: 3 - Error: Fetching keys: Key quantity must be at least 1

Hi,

Have you found a solution for this famous error:"Module Create Failed - Service ID: 9 - Error: Fetching keys: Key quantity must be at least 1"?

I use it on WHMCS 7, maybe I need to upgrade to version 6? As the developer warns compatibility for WHMCS 5 & 6.

Thank you in advance: -)

Here also no response. The vendor has  disappeared.  No response to  tickets and attempt to purchase.  Still, his website seems functional.  So he pays his hosting bill but that it.